WWE Pins Mobile Deal
- WWE Pins Its Hopes On Over-the-Top Network. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;1/13/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p2
The article offers information on the professional wrestling organization World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and its 24-hour streaming network which is set to launch on February 24, 2014. Topics include the network's offerings from a single monthly fee of 9.99 dollars which will allow access to...
- Burton's seals WWE tie-up. // Marketing (00253650);4/22/2009, p10
The article reports on the business partnership between Burton's Foods Ltd. and World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) to promote its Wagon Wheels brand in Great Britain. It says that the partnership aims to build the brand's standing with its various audiences. In addition, the activity will...
- When Push Comes to Shelves; Brands, Fans Get WWE 'Axxess'. Ebenkamp, Becky; Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;1/9/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p8
The article offers news briefs related to marketing in the U.S. as of January 2006. New fitness brand Push.tv will bundle virtual personal trainers with boxes of Kellogg's Special K cereal to introduce potential customers to its personalized workouts. The National Guard will re-enlist as the...
- Stored Value Signs Prepaid Card Agreement With Wrestling Group. // CardLine;1/29/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p41
The article reports on the prepaid card agreement between Stored Value Solutions and World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. in the U.S. It indicates that the agreement allows Stored Value to offer both regular and promotional prepaid gift cards. It claims that customers can get Stored Value 's...
- Big boys' blues. Humphreys, Andrew // Bulletin with Newsweek;7/30/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6335, p36
Focuses on the increasing popularity of wrestling in Australia. Success of the World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. business; Investment of several corporate companies in the business; Highlights of the major wrestling shows.
- WWE RAW WORLD TOUR COMING TO FEDEXFORUM JAN. 9. // Jackson Advocate;12/16/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p15A
The article announces that the WWE Raw World Tour event will be held on January 9, 2011 at the FedExForum facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- LETTERS. Ghosh, Ashok Kumar; Agarwala, Prahlad; Chowdhury, Sudeb; Ahmed, Iftekhar; Mehta, A. S.; Pal, Tapan; De, Loveleen; Agarwal, Sanjay; Roy, Gandharv // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);3/19/2015, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "WWE stunt kills Class XI boy" in the March 13, 2015 issue.
- Mobile:. // CableFAX Daily;9/15/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 179, p2
The article reports on the partnership established between World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) and mBlox Inc. WWE has selected the mobile message delivery platform of mBlox to offer global interactive services directly to its consumer base. The service will also include in-arena activities...
- BREAKING KAYFABE: AN EXPLORATION OF 'THE HISTORY OF THE HISTORY' McQUARRIE, FIONA A. E. // Academy of Management Proceedings;2003, pA1
Management history has been criticized for many methodological failings. This paper illuminates those criticisms by telling the history of an organization, World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), and explaining how this history was created. Including elements of this format in other organizational...