- Showtime launches original `Stargate' // Electronic Media;07/07/97, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p23
Reports on the launch of the original science fiction series `Stargate SG-1,' featuring Richard Dean Anderson by the Showtime television company on July 27, 1997.
- STARGATE: SG-1. Juarez, Vanessa // Entertainment Weekly;6/9/2006, Issue 880/881, p62
The article reviews the science fiction television program "Stargate: SG-1," starring Amanda Tapping and Richard Dean Anderson.
- Stargate SG-1. Scott, Tony // Variety Movie Reviews;7/28/1997, Issue 153, p7
The article reviews the television program "Stargate SG-1," starring Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, and Christopher Judge.
- Showtime opens Stargate SG-1 online. // Broadcasting & Cable;08/04/97, Vol. 127 Issue 32, p53
Reports on Showtime's launch of a companion Web site for its `Stargate SG-1' television series. Showtime New Media's production of the site with MGM Worldwide Television; Viewers' access to episodic information and behind-the-scenes segments.
- Stargate SG-1: Season 6. Johanson, M. // Video Librarian;May/Jun2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p39
The article reviews "Stargate SG-1: Season 6," a box set of episodes from the science fiction television series "Stargate SG-1," released on DVD format, starring Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping.
- Program Deals. // CableFAX Daily;10/25/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 207, p2
Presents an update on cable television programming deals in the U.S., as of October 25, 2005. Renewal of production contracts for science fiction TV programs "Stargate SG-1" and "Stargate Atlantis"; Deals secured by Verizon Communications for 12 Spanish language networks on its FiOS TV;...
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;9/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p15
Reports developments on television programs in the U.S. cable television industry. Order of Game Show Networks on Lingo episodes; Feature of the retrospective of Hurricane Andrew on the 10th anniversary of The Weather Channel; Debut rating of the Stargate SG-1 series on the Sci Fi Channel.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Gibbons, Kent; Haugsted, Linda; Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p4
Presents an update on the television (TV) broadcasting industry in the U.S. Broadway benefit on World AIDS Day 2003 of VH1 cable TV network; Book written by Ed Bleier, the former president of Warner Bros. domestic-pay TV, cable and network features; Board game based on the TV program "Stargate...
- PROGRAMMING. // Multichannel News;11/22/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p20
Presents updates on cable television programming in the U.S. as of November 22, 2004. Media coverage of the verdict against Scott Peterson by Court TV; Return of the television programs "Stargate Atlantis" and "Stargate SG-1" to Sci Fi Channel; Information on the exclusive rights acquired by...