Gardner Rises at Fast-Growing Fox
- Fox Cable's Biard upped to exec vp. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;1/18/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 50, p4
The article announces that Michael Biard has been promoted to the position of executive vice president of sales and marketing at Fox Cable Network Services LLC.
- AT&T's DIGITAL UNIFORM. Hogan, Monica; Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p1
Focuses on the Digital Cable Value Package for cable television subscribers in the United States. Intention of AT&T Broadband to provide easier selection of programming options; Context of the digital strategy; Features of the value packages; Amount of customer subscription; Implications of the...
- Comcast Takes to the Streets--And Bostonians Aren't Thrilled. // Promotional Marketing;8/28/2014, p2
The article reports the move by the firm Comcast as of August 2014 to promote in the streets of Boston, Massachusetts in a bid to attract new cable and Internet subscribers, particularly the students in the city.
- Court Affiliate Program Goes Mobile Again. // Multichannel News;3/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p24
Reports on the 2004 launching of the Mobile Investigation Unit tour promotional campaign from Court TV. Difference of the 2004 campaign from the 2003 effort; Remarks from Court TV executive vice president Dan Levinson on the expected marketing result from the campaign; Advantage of the campaign...
- Biard Upped at Fox Cable Nets. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/18/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p6
The article announces the promotion of Michael Biard as the executive VP, affiliate sales and marketing for Fox Cable Networks LLC.
- The Opportunity at Hand. Haley, Kathy // Multichannel News;10/29/2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p5S
Focuses on the increase of Hispanic American consumers in the United States. Availability of opportunities for cable television operators; Percentage of corporations that tend to ignore the Hispanic population; Reference made on the 2000 US Census.
- Playboy to push monthly subscriptions. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p22
Reports that Playboy TV will seek to get operators to offer the adult network as a monthly premium service. Mechanics of the promotion dubbed `Playboy TV's Oasis'; Sample of a four-hour block of the network's original programs; Cable operators which offer Playboy on pay-per-view basis.
- Comedy Central gets serious. McCarthy, Michael; Edwards, Jim; Lucas, Sloane // Adweek Western Edition;07/20/98, Vol. 48 Issue 29, p35
Reveals cable network Comedy Central's negotiation with a number of advertising agencies about creative projects. Creation of a roster of agencies that understands the network's sensibilities; Hiring of a media buying agency; Search for agencies capable of creating a tune-in campaign for the...
- Broadcast and cable: Get it together. Miles, Laureen // Adweek Western Edition;3/21/94, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p16
States that broadcast television stations and local cable operators should build stronger alliances for more effective positioning as niche media to advertisers. Need for tv stations to use local cable systems as distributor; Zoning of tv station ad efforts.