'Men's' World Includes Web
- Off-net biz on again. Frankel, Daniel // Variety;1/23/2006, Vol. 401 Issue 10, Special Section pA6
This article focuses on the expectation of Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution towards it probable off-network launch of the sitcom Two and a Half Men in the U.S. television market in fall 2007. The comedy program is expected to command substantial license fees given the scarcity of...
- 'TRACE' RACES TO TNT. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;10/30/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 19, p4
Reports on Warner Brothers Domestic Television's sale of reruns of its CBS series 'Without a Trace' in an exclusive cable window to TNT. Price per episode; Bidding received from TNT rivals USA and Lifetime; License fee being shouldered by TNT for the show; Higher rates for rerun hours of the...
- 'Two and a Half Men' Awaits Bidding War. Benson, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;5/15/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 20, p7
Reports on issues and events related to the syndication and distribution of television programs in the U.S. as of May 2006. Challenges facing Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution in syndicating its "Two and Half Men" program; Plan of Sony Pictures Television to offer streaming of the...
- Mining Warner's library. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;8/19/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 34, p40
Profiles corporate president Eric Frankel of the Warner Bors. Domestic Cable Distribution company in the U.S. Career history of Frankel; Family background of Frankel; Marketing strategy of Frankel in the business.
- Eric Frankel. // Electronic Media;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p20
Reports on the appointment of Eric Frankel as president of United States-based Warner Bros. Domestic Television as of July 17, 2000.
- Mel's DINER. // Television Week;3/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p7
The article focuses on the author's experience of meeting with Eric Frankel, president of Warner Bros. Domestic Cable Distribution at the Citizen Smith restaurant in Hollywood, California. The author described his goal of sampling the different versions of macaroni and cheese that are offered in...
- Warner Makes Oxygen Film Deal. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;12/20/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p5
Reports on the sale of Warner Bros. Domestic Cable Distribution's partial broadcast rights to several movies to Oxygen. Plans of Oxygen for the films; Films included in the deal; Remarks from Eric Frankel, president of Warner Bros. Domestic Cable Distribution, on the deal.
- STATIONS LOOKING AT 'MEN'. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;11/28/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p41
The article reports on the decision of Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution to begin the syndication sale of the half-hour comedy "Two and a Half Men." It controls the only property coming into syndication anytime soon that insiders consider capable of breaking through the top tier of...
- Susan Kantor. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;6/15/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 24, p20
The article profiles Susan Kantor, executive vice president of marketing for Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution (WBDTD. It states that Kantor became one of the most influential marketers in the television. WBDTD president Ken Werner says that Kantor always find broad solutions to...