Visual Analysis of the Overarm Throw and Related Sport Skills: Training and Transfer Effects
- instruction tips. // Tennis;Jul2003, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p68
Presents tips on playing tennis, including a service technique.
- STRATAGEM. Fox, Allen // Tennis;Oct2004, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p36
Offers advice on making a return serve in tennis.
- Professional Advice. Bollettieri, Nick // Tennis;May2004, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p32
Presents pieces of advice about tennis, including a technique in developing a topspin serve.
- Superior Service. Brawley, Sean // Tennis;May2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p64
Enumerates the key elements of service in a tennis game.
- SPECIAL DELIVERY. // Tennis;Mar2005, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p38
Introduces a series of articles on tennis serves.
- KICK IT. Nuñez, Juan; Schultz-McCarthy, Brenda // Tennis;Mar2005, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p43
Presents information on the essential elements of the kick tennis serve.
- Just for Kicks. Hall, Susan // Tennis;Mar2005, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p46
Presents an article on learning the kick serve in tennis.
- instruction professional advice. // Tennis;Aug2003, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p62
Presents pieces of advice on playing tennis, including serving.
- Skill Level and Stroke Prediction. // Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology;Sep1989, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p247
The article presents a summary of a study by B. Abernethy that examined how novice and expert badminton players differed in predicting an opponent's stroke direction. The study found that experienced players predicted the direction of an opponent's stroke earlier, which provided more time for...