Continued Professional Learning: A Topical Life History
- ACADEMIC LEARNING TIME IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MOVEMENT EDUCATION: A DESCRIPTIVE ANALYTIC STUDY. Shute, Shirley; Dodds, Patt; Placek, Judith H.; Rife, Frank; Silverman, Stephen // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Winter1982, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p3
This article discusses the questionable effectiveness and methodology of the education that students receive in physical education courses. The article discusses several methods to measure that education including a teaching model called "process-product," which investigates the relationship...
- NOTES. // Eastern Door;9/10/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p21
The article offers news briefs in Kahnawake, Quebec Province including the announcement of Kahnawake Education Center that they need an administrative assistant, Kahnawake Survival School needs physical education teacher, and the Annual Christmas Craft Fair ant the KC Hall on November 21, 2010.
- Shattering the Boss/Assistant Paradigm. Brice, Stacy // OfficePro;Jan2000, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on the boss/assistant paradigm in the client/virtual assistant relationship. Reasons of employees for leaving the corporate world; Explanation on virtual assistance; Benefits of the paradigm.
- 1-Minute Strategies. // Administrative Professional Today;Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p1
The article presents effective administrative professional including staying abreast with industry developments to boost one's career, learning to master the shortcuts in computer keyboard, and socializing with co-workers.
- Through a sea of change, admins have emerged stronger, more essential. Bozeman, Ollie Jo // OfficePro;Apr2003, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p2
Deals with the valuable contributions of administrative professionals to a professional organization. Technologies being mastered by administrative professionals; Ways in which employers can facilitate professional development for administrative professionals; Skills of an ideal administrative...
- 'Thou Shalts' For Your Career. // OfficePro;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p12
The article lists career rules for administrative professionals, including letting the boss determine their new responsibilities, keeping communications simple and direct and focusing on their own work instead of the office grapevine.
- Your Questions, Our Answers. Fenner, Susan // OfficePro;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p38
The article presents a question and an answer related to career issues of administrative professionals, on professional development study options for an employee on a budget.
- Observing and Interpreting Teaching-Learning Processes: Novice PETE Students, Experienced PETE Students, and Expert Teacher Educators. Graham, Kathy C.; French, Karen E.; Woods, Amelia M. // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Oct1993, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p46
The ability to observe and interpret events during instruction is thought to be an important dimension of effective teachers. The purpose of this study was to compare the ability to observe and interpret teaching physical education at different stages of expertise. Ten freshman preservice...
- Editor's Note. Chiodo, John J. // Action in Teacher Education;Winter2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses various papers published within the issue including one about professional development schools and another on the background and preparation of effective cooperating teachers.