The Effect of Two Pairing Techniques on Specific Feedback and Comfort Levels of Learners in the Reciprocal Style of Teaching
- MOTRIC ROLE IN ADDRESSING THE EXERCISE OF A CATEGORY III OF GYMNASTICS. VÎLCU, Dumitru // Arena: Journal of Physical Activities;2013, p30
This writing refers to the specific ways that the teacher of physical education uses during classes to physically prepare the students in the gymnasium cycle. Gymnastics is one of the most important branches of physical education. Having an extremely valuable content and a huge variety of...
- MUSIC AND MOTION IN TEACHING OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION. Milanović, Sandra; Tošić, Sladjana // Activities in Physical Education & Sport;2012, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p127
Music and movement are the elements that are of great importance and role in teaching physical education. These elements are an inseparable part of the dance, traditional games, and rhythmic gymnastics. According to the influence they have on the development of psychological and physical...
- Using Directed Instruction to Teach Initial Psychomotor-Skill Acquisition. Martin, Malissa // Athletic Therapy Today;Mar2003, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p34
Discusses the use of directed instruction model to teach initial psychomotor-skill acquisition. Keys to directed instruction; Phases of directed instruction; Lesson plan to clarify the implementation of the directed instruction model in clinical instruction.
- REHEARSAL OF TASK VARIATIONS AND CONTEXTUAL INTERFERENCE EFFECT IN A FIELD SETTING. Yuhua Li; Lima, Rogerio Pereira // Perceptual & Motor Skills;Jun2002 Part 1, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p750
Examines the effects of contextual interference on motor skill learning in a physical education setting. Retention of performance in a jumping task; Enhancement of cognitive processing; Variations in skills acquisitions.
- Cardiovascular and Functional Agility Training. Higgins, Michael // Athletic Therapy Today;Jul97, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p18
Focuses on the cardiovascular and functional agility training. Factors influencing athletic training; Awareness of athletic therapist on sports using aerobic energy systems; Decrease of exercise intensity.
- EFEKTI PRIMJENE ANALITIÄŒKOG I KOMPLEKSNOG METODA OBUÄŒAVANJA ODBRANA OD UDARACA RUKOM I NOGOM. Gužvica, Milan // Proceedings of the Faculty of Physical Education, University of ;Jul2009, Issue 3/4, p161
Reform processes in education have brought up a number of new things in terms of teaching modernization, especially its rationalization and efficiency. Since the teaching is always the current problem, as such also represents a topical issue: how to educate and train staff in the highest level...
- The Effects of Three Styles of Teaching on University Students' Motor Performance. Boyce, B. Ann // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jul1992, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p389
The effects of three teaching styles (command, practice, and reciprocal) from Mosston's Spectrum of Teaching Styles were investigated in terms of motor skill acquisition and retention of a selected shooting task. University students (W=135) enrolled in nine riflery classes were randomly assigned...
- The Effect of Model Similarity on Girls' Motor Performance. Meaney, Karen; Kent Griffin, L.; Hart, Melanie // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Apr2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p165
This investigation examined the effect of model similarity on girls' acquisition, retention, transfer, and transfer strategies of a novel motor task. Forty girls (mean age = 10 years) were randomly assigned to conditions in a 2 (model skill level) 3 2 (model sex) factorial design using four...
- "Amplification of Error": A Rapidly Effective Method for Motor Performance Improvement. Milanese, Chiara; Facci, Gabriella; Cesari, Paola; Zancanaro, Carlo // Sport Psychologist;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p164
The aim of the current work was to test the effects of an innovative teaching method in improving motor skills. We evaluated the effectiveness of an error-based instruction method (Method of Amplification of Error, MAE) in increasing the performance of 13-year-old school students in the standing...