A Note From the Editors
- Editorial Board. // Enterprise & Society (Oxford University Press / USA);Mar2011, Vol. 12 Issue 1, pNP
The article lists several individuals involved in the creation of the journal including editor Philip Scranton, managing editor Carol Ressler Lockman, and editorial board member Mary O'Sullivan.
- A Note From the Editor. Silverman, Stephen // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jul1994, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p323
The editor presents the summer monograph issue of the journal. The monograph was chosen by a subcommittee of the Editorial Board that was chaired by the editor. The issue includes a call for proposals for the 1996 monograph. The editor also notes that this is his last issue as co-editor of the...
- Chapter 1: The Contexts of Urban Settings. // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Oct2006, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p348
This article presents Chapter 1 of this monograph issue which is entitled "The Contexts of Urban Settings," by Phillip Ward and Mary O'Sullivan. This collaborative project between the Columbus, Ohio Public Schools (CPS) and faculty members from Ohio State University is described and a summary...
- NUO REDAKCIJOS. Aleksandravicius, Egidijus // Darbai ir Dienos;2010, Issue 53, p7
No abstract available.
- Book Correction Notice. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;11/15/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 22, p2087
A correction to the book "Pediatric Injectable Drugs Eighth Edition (TheTeddy Bear Book)" is presented.
- Reading the covers off Nancy Drew: What readers say about series books. Ross, Catherine // Emergency Librarian;May/Jun97, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p19
Studies what readers say about series books. Exploration on the reasons why people read and what makes them read; Developmental stages of series books; Roles played by adults in reading series books; Presentation of lessons learned out of reading series books.
- PLANS FOR THE ARNOLD AND CAROLINE ROSE MONOGRAPH SERIES. // American Sociologist;Nov68, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p314
The article presents the plans for the Monograph Series which were approved by the American Sociological Association Committee on Publications. The full name of the Monograph Series is "American Sociological Association--Arnold and Caroline Rose Monograph Series in Sociology." Each monograph...
- Editorial. // International Journal of English Studies;2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, preceding p1
No abstract available.
- Falklands group publishes King George VI monograph. Parker, Everett L. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;08/13/99, Vol. 185 Issue 7, p26
Focuses on books and journals of interest to philatelists. Information on the book `The Stamps of the Pictorial Issue of the Falkland Islands and Dependencies--1938 to 1951,' by A.G. Belfield; Details on the monograph `St. Helena and Ascension Supplement No. 21'; Information on The Perfins Bulletin.