- Discursive Features of Operation Manuals in Terms of Technical Communication. Akinci Oktay, Suhan // Journal of Faculty of Letters / Edebiyat Fakultesi Dergisi;dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p25
When consumers are in need of help concerning how to use electrical equipment they immediately take a quick look at household product manuals. Generally, household consumer product manuals contain a contents section and there are other sections such as safety rules, technical features, the use...
- Alert Categories. // Distressed Company Alert;1/20/2017, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p21
An appendix is presented of the categories that trigger distress alert in companies.
- A VIVÃŠNCIA DE DOENTES CRÃ“NICOS E FAMILIARES FRENTE A NECESSIDADE DE CUIDADO. Ferraz Teston, Elen; de Lima Santos, Aliny; Mantelo Cecilio, Hellen Pollyanna; Manoel, Maria Fernanda; Silva Marcon, Sonia // Ciencia, Cuidado e Saude;jan-mar2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p131
The objective of the study was to know how chronically ill and family experiences the care and how this care influence in family relationships. It is a descriptive study of qualitative nature, accomplished with 12 chronically ill individuals and 10 family caregivers, the period of April to...
- Director fees and expenses--developing a board performance plan to prepare your system to... Boudreaux, Greg; Luecal, Scott // Management Quarterly;Summer93, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p4
Discusses the development of a board performance plan for rural electric cooperatives. Review of industry data; Categories of fees and expenses; Identifying board activities to meet system objectives; Comparing the plan with comparable systems. INSET: Untitled (appendix explanation)..
- APPENDIX B: Vending and Business Resources. // How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Vending Business;2009, p258
An appendix is presented of business resources for operating a vending machine.
- How They Work Ice Protection Systems. George, Fred // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct2007, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p48
The article describes how the ice protection systems of aircraft work. Based on the article, Part 25 transport category airplanes are certified for Flight Into Known Icing (FIKI) conditions. Part 25 Appendix C establishes the icing envelope in which an aircraft must be protected. Ice as frozen...
- A Glimpse Towards the Vestigiality and Fate of Human Vermiform Appendix-A Histomorphometric Study. SARKAR, ANIRUDDHA; SAHA, ANUBHA; ROY, SANCHITA; PATHAK, SANTANU; MANDAL, SHYAMASH // Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research;Feb2015, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p11
Introduction: The vermiform appendix in human is considered to be a vestigial organ by most of the authors. Absence of appendix is already reported in Indian population. Whether the human appendix is performing any function is debatable but when present it can create trouble. So if there is no...
- Alert Categories. // Distressed Company Alert;11/4/2016, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p20
An appendix is presented regarding the categories triggering corporate financial distress alert.
- Fertility patterns after appendicectomy: Historical cohort study. Andersson, Roland // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);04/10/99, Vol. 318 Issue 7189, p963
Focuses on a study which examined the fertility patterns in women who had their appendix removed in childhood. Methodology; Influence on fertility of year of operation; Discussion of the results.
- Systemic illnesses unexpectedly presenting as acute appendicitis: case studies. Medlicott, Shaun A. C.; Cox, Heather; Dupre, Marc; Lategan, Johan; Auer, Iwona; Hollaar, Gwen; Debru, Estifanos; Conly, John // Canadian Journal of Surgery;Feb2008, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p73
The article presents two case studies of systemic illnesses presenting as acute appendicitis. The first case is about a 37-year-old woman who had a two-month history of fatigue and dizziness. Laparoscopic surgery procured an edematous appendix. A postoperative computed tomography scan showed...