- Foreign Facilities For CAT II and III Revised. // Air Safety Week;5/2/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p6
The article presents a list qualified U.S. airports and runways for Category I (CAT I), Category II (CAT II) and Category III (CAT III) Instrument Landing System (ILS) operations.
- Discursive Features of Operation Manuals in Terms of Technical Communication. Akinci Oktay, Suhan // Journal of Faculty of Letters / Edebiyat Fakultesi Dergisi;dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p25
When consumers are in need of help concerning how to use electrical equipment they immediately take a quick look at household product manuals. Generally, household consumer product manuals contain a contents section and there are other sections such as safety rules, technical features, the use...
- Alert Categories. // Distressed Company Alert;1/20/2017, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p21
An appendix is presented of the categories that trigger distress alert in companies.
- TRAUMA EK PRONOIAS IN ATHENIAN LAW. Phillips, David D. // Journal of Hellenic Studies;2007, Vol. 127, p74
This article presents a comprehensive study of the offence of trauma ekpronoias (intentional wounding) in Athenian law. Part I catalogues every occurrence of the words Ï„Ïv^Î¼Î± and Ï„Î¹Ï„ÏÏŽÏƒÎºÏ‰ in the Attic orators and concludes that the requisite physical...
- ENERGY COMMODITIES AND NATURAL RESOURCE EXPLOITATION. Cummings, R.G.; Grigalunas, T.A.; McFarland, J.W.; Kuller, R.G. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan75, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p382
The purpose of this paper is to suggest a model which will provide a unifying analytical structure for the study of this class of problems. In Section II the analytical model is presented; policy implications which result from the model are discussed and contrasted with results from earlier...
- Severity Scoring System for Ventricular Septal Defect. El Oakley, Reida; Al Qethamy, Howaida; Al Saeedi, Abdulraoof; Al Yousef, Saad; Momenah, Tarek S.; Al Faraidi, Yahya // Pediatric Cardiology;Sep2008, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p1016
Residual ventricular septal defect (RVSD) occurs in one-third of patients undergoing patch closure of congenital VSD. Indications for re-intervention are often based on either patientâ€™s symptoms or echocardiographic or hemodynamic studies. We report a novel scoring system for RVSD that...
- Director fees and expenses--developing a board performance plan to prepare your system to... Boudreaux, Greg; Luecal, Scott // Management Quarterly;Summer93, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p4
Discusses the development of a board performance plan for rural electric cooperatives. Review of industry data; Categories of fees and expenses; Identifying board activities to meet system objectives; Comparing the plan with comparable systems. INSET: Untitled (appendix explanation)..
- APPENDIX B: Vending and Business Resources. // How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Vending Business;2009, p258
An appendix is presented of business resources for operating a vending machine.
- UN Adds Big-Leaf Mahogany to CITES Appendix II. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan2003, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on the inclusion of big-leaf mahogany to the United Nation's Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species Appendix II. Scope of the Appendix II; Scientific name of the big-leaf mahogany; Effectivity of the listing in Appendix II.
- Assessment of stump invagination versus simple ligation in open appendicectomy. Khan, S. // Journal of Institute of Medicine;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p7
Introduction: Operation of appendix is very common abdominal surgery that is done by general surgeons. Some surgeon prefer to invaginate the appendix stump while others don't. Aim of the study was to compare the technique of ligation and invagination of the appendix stump with simple ligation of...