- Foreign Facilities For CAT II and III Revised. // Air Safety Week;5/2/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p6
The article presents a list qualified U.S. airports and runways for Category I (CAT I), Category II (CAT II) and Category III (CAT III) Instrument Landing System (ILS) operations.
- Hope for the mugger crocodile. Walters, Mark Jerome // Animals;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 128 Issue 1, p8
Reports that crocodile ranching offers the best hope of preserving mugger crocodiles. Appendix I category in the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES); Habitat loss; Role of captive breeding.
- Director fees and expenses--developing a board performance plan to prepare your system to... Boudreaux, Greg; Luecal, Scott // Management Quarterly;Summer93, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p4
Discusses the development of a board performance plan for rural electric cooperatives. Review of industry data; Categories of fees and expenses; Identifying board activities to meet system objectives; Comparing the plan with comparable systems. INSET: Untitled (appendix explanation)..
- APPENDIX B: Vending and Business Resources. // How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Vending Business;2009, p258
An appendix is presented of business resources for operating a vending machine.
- Apple shows the way but others may take the lead. Sandin, Jessica // New Media Age;12/10/2009, p21
The author talks about the emergence of various devices in the iPhone clone category based on open and more widely available operating systems.
- iOS sees off rivals in tight mobile race. Onag, Gigi // ComputerWorld Hong Kong;Jun2014, p81
The article announces that the Apple iOS mobile operating system (OS) won in the mobile OS category of the 2014 Computerworld Hong Kong Awards.
- Alert Categories. // Distressed Company Alert;11/4/2016, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p20
An appendix is presented regarding the categories triggering corporate financial distress alert.
- Interobserver Variation in the Assessment of Appendiceal Perforation. Ponsky, Todd A.; Hafi, Muhannad; Heiss, Kurt; Dinsmore, John; Newman, Kurt D.; Gilbert, James // Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques;Apr2009 Supplement 1, Vol. 19, ps15
Background: Following an appendectomy, surgeons define appendicitis, for treatment and billing purposes, into one of four categories: normal appendix, acute appendicitis, gangrenous appendicitis, and perforated appendicitis. Treatment of appendicitis is predicated upon classification at the time...
- Fertility patterns after appendicectomy: Historical cohort study. Andersson, Roland // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);04/10/99, Vol. 318 Issue 7189, p963
Focuses on a study which examined the fertility patterns in women who had their appendix removed in childhood. Methodology; Influence on fertility of year of operation; Discussion of the results.
- Assessment of stump invagination versus simple ligation in open appendicectomy. Khan, S. // Journal of Institute of Medicine;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p7
Introduction: Operation of appendix is very common abdominal surgery that is done by general surgeons. Some surgeon prefer to invaginate the appendix stump while others don't. Aim of the study was to compare the technique of ligation and invagination of the appendix stump with simple ligation of...