Effects of Learner Use of Practice Time on Skill Acquisition of Fifth Grade Children
- Learning in the wild. // South County Journal;10/26/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 43, pB1
The article reports on the participation of nearly 100 fifth grade students at Stanton Elementary school in Fenton, Missouri in a wildlife adventure to Busch Conservation Area on October 5, 2011 to study water ecology, food chains and food webs.
- Correlations of Motor Abilities and Motor Skills in 11-Year-Old Pupils. Babin, Bojan; Bavcevic, Tonci; Vlahovic, Lidija // Croatian Journal Educational / Hrvatski Casopis za Odgoj I Obraz;2013, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p251
The research has been conducted with the aim of establishing correlations between motor abilities and motor skills of representative teaching themes of the physical education curriculum for fifth grade pupils in primary school. Accordingly, 21 tests for estimating motor abilities and 7 tests for...
- BEÅžÄ°NCÄ° SINIF Ã–ÄžRENCÄ°LERÄ°NÄ°N KESÄ°R PROBLEMLERÄ°NDE YAPTIKLARI HATALAR VE KAVRAM YANILGILARI. KOCAOĞLU, Tuğba; YENİLMEZ, Kürşat // Dicle University Journal of Ziya Gokalp Education Faculty;Jan2010, Vol. 14, p71
The purpose of this study was to determine 5th grade students' mistakes and misconceptions in solving problems about fractions. Sample of the study consists of 6 5th grade students in a primary school in Eskisehir. These students were selected according to their success levels as there were one...
- Young ARTIST. Han, Emily // Arts & Activities;Sep2007, Vol. 142 Issue 1, p23
The article features Emily Han, a grade 5 pupil at Darwin Gilmore Elementary School League City in Texas. She says that she has been creating art for as long as she can remember. Her favorite things to draw and paint are animals. She adds that her art teacher, Mrs. Rudecki, taught her about...
- Ä°lkÃ¶ÄŸretim 5. SÄ±nÄ±f Ã–ÄŸrencilerinin Geometrik DÃ¼ÅŸÃ¼nme DÃ¼zeylerinin BazÄ± DeÄŸiÅŸkenler AÃ§Ä±ÅŸÄ±ndan Ä°ncelenmesi. Fidan, Yücel; Türnüklü, Elif // Pamukkale University Journal of Education;Jan2010, Issue 27, p185
The purpose of the study is to determine the 5th grade primary students' levels of geometric thinking and examine the students' levels of geometric thinking in terms of gender, computer usage, attending preschool education and parents' education level. As a measuring tool, test for determination...
- 5. SINIF MATEMATÄ°K Ã–ÄžRETÄ°MÄ°NDE Ã–ÄžRENÄ°LMÄ°Åž Ã‡ARESÄ°ZLÄ°K Ä°LE SOYUT DÃœÅžÃœNME BECERÄ°SÄ°NÄ°N BAZI DEÄžÄ°ÅžKENLER AÃ‡ISINDAN Ä°NCELENMESÄ°. DİLCİ, Tuncay; MERMER, Büşra // Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi/Journal of Social Sciences;Jun2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p87
The purpose of this study is to examine 5th grade elementary school students' learned helplessness and abstract thinking ability in mathematics in terms of certain variables (such as gender, school, grade point average in mathematics, teacher attitude, out of school support). Scanning Model was...
- CCD Classes combine to "Make a Difference" // Munday Courier (TX);11/18/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p4
The article reports on the Make a Difference Day organized by Branch #10 of the Catholic Life Insurance and the 5th grade Confraternity of Christian Doctrine (CCD) classes from Sacred Heart Church and St. Joseph Church in Texas.
- Tis the season... // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/13/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p1
The article presents a photograph of fifth grade students from Whitney Intermediate school in Texas presenting a song and dance version of the classic holiday story "Twas a Night Before Christmas" at an auditorium on December 7, 2006.
- Matematik Problemi Ã‡Ã¶zme BasamaklarÄ±nÄ±n GÃ¶steri AraÃ§larÄ± Ä°le Ã–ÄŸretiminin Ã–ÄŸrenci BaÅŸarÄ±sÄ±na Etkisi. KARABACAK, Kerim // Bartin University Journal of Faculty of Education;Summer2013, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p323
The current study, carried out empirically on primary school students in the fifth grade, aims to display the effect of using presentation tools in education on the success of students' solving maths problems. This Study is a empric research. The data obtained from experimental group and control...