Stages of Concern: A Model for Enhancing the Change Process
- The Perfect Storm: Moving a Teacher Education Reform from Vision to Reality. HIRSCHKORN, MARK; KRISTMANSON, PAULA; SEARS, ALAN; WINSLOW, KATHY; RICH, SHARON // Education Canada;Winter2010, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p19
No abstract available.
- Colleges Fail in Training of Reading Teachers. Groff, Patrick // Education Week;10/14/1987, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p32
The article presents the results of a study on the training of reading teachers in the U.S., commissioned by the National Advisory Council on Educational Research and Improvement. The study revealed that education departments have developed disdainful attitudes toward those criticize the...
- Educational policy of physically challenged children's support in the education institutions of kostanay region. Makhmutova, A. G. // Contemporary Higher Education: Innovative Aspects / Sovremennaia;Oct2012, Issue 4, p244
This article is about priority strategic directions of state program of the education development for 2011-2020 in the courses of pedagogical staff training of comprehensive schools which work with physically challenged children.
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF FEMALE TEACHERS WORKING IN HIGH SCHOOLS. Kadam, Anasuya M. // Golden Research Thoughts;Feb2014, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p1
Training is essential to learn new skills for High School teachers. But it is noted that female teachers can't able to attend training programmes due to their household and family work. As such, training and developmental aspects of total 151 female teachers working in high schools in Gulbarga...
- Action Research in Pre-Service Teacher Education: Is There Value Added? Lattimer, Heather // I.e.: Inquiry in Education;2012, Vol. 3 Issue 1, Special section p001
The article presents a study which investigated the experiences of candidates in two teacher education programs at one teacher education institution using a comparative approach. The study examined the perceptions or program graduates on their readiness as professional educators and the...
- Attitude of Teachers towards Professional Development Trainings. Muzaffar, Misbah; Malik, Samina Yasmin // Language in India;Aug2012, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p304
The research was conducted to explore the attitude of teachers toward professional development trainings. The objectives of the study were: to examine the attitude of teachers toward professional development trainings, to explore the reasons for not taking interest in the professional...
- The Importance of the System of Primary Professional Education for Russia's Innovative Economy. Medvedeva, E. I.; Kroshilin, S. V. // Russian Education & Society;May2014, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p73
Changes in educational policy in Russia will affect the proportion of young people who obtain their occupational qualifications in a university and in secondary-level professional training schools. There is currently a shortage of skilled blue-collar workers in Russia, and more needs to be done...
- Reflexive space in the classroom with teachers in improving their skills: the existential experience of the teacher. Niyazbaeva, N. N. // Contemporary Higher Education: Innovative Aspects / Sovremennaia;Oct2012, Issue 4, p41
The article examines some aspects of the teacher-reflexive cultural practices in the training. The basic idea is the creation of a reflexive space in the classroom, which helps enrich experience of life in the profession, enhancing personal and professional capacity of teachers.
- Teacher-researcher professional training in the context of the British education system. Kiselyova, N. S. // Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta, Seriia 7: Geologia, G;2013, Issue 1, p11
The article is dedicated to the problem of a teacher professional training in Great Britain and an increasing role of teachers' educational research through life-long learning. The research has an established reputation for high-quality teacher education and education studies. It is crucial to...