The Impact of Planning on Inclass Interactive Behaviors of Preservice Teachers
- SMA Distinguished Teacher Comment From "Learning to Teach" to "Teaching to Learn": Reflections on Being a Teacher. Aggarwal, Praveen // Society for Marketing Advances Proceedings;2009, p7
The article presents the author's view regarding the differentiation of the teacher's learning to teach and teaching to learn. The author elucidates the main responsibility of educators in imparting the best education to their respective students and cites the paradigmatic shift issue in...
- Influencia de los mï¿½todos fragmentado progresivo y fragmentado regresivo en el aprendizaje del remate en el Voleibol. Milano, Xiomara // Revista de Investigaciï¿½n;2010, Issue 69, p33
The purpose was establish the influence of the Progressive Fragmented Method (PF) and the Regressive Fragmented Method (RF) in the learning process of the spike in Volley Ball. The subjects were 50 with no knowledge about the skill, they were distributed by random in 2 groups, one practiced as...
- A hit at the beach. Roessing, Walter // Men's Health;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p92
Presents instructions in doing a `spike' in playing volleyball developed by United States (US) Volleyball Team coach Fred Strurm.
- Slide into your attack. Landvatter, Steve // Coach & Athletic Director;Sep97, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p28
Comments on the effectiveness of the one-foot takeoff or the slide on a spike approach of attack in volleyball. Addition of extra dimension to attack approaches; How the slide approach is described; Reference to the success of Penn State Volleyball team in 1977.
- Training your spikers. Byron, Sean D. // Coach & Athletic Director;Jan96, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p14
Proposes a five-drill program for training volleyball spikers. Practice warm-ups; Deployment of the spiker behind the three-meter line; Accentuation of ball control; Addition of a verbal `call' for the spiker; Drill for avoiding the blocker; Spiking out of the back row; Repeat spiking drill.
- Competencies required of Braille teachers. KNOWLTON, MARIE; BERGER, KAREN // Re:View;Winter99, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p151
Focuses on a study which aimed to identify the valid competencies required of Braille teachers who teach in elementary and secondary schools in the United States. Methods of the study; Results and discussion; Conclusions and recommendations.
- The Lived Experience of Public School Teachers: Novice to Expert. Wallace, Mike W.; Irons, E. Jane // National Social Science Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p166
The article discusses the study regarding the impact of lived experiences on the efficacy of public school teachers in the various stages of their career in the U.S. It notes that the study examines the impact of varying years of teaching practice, compare the differences of elementary and...
- Conceptions of Science Teaching Revealed by Metaphors and by Answers to Open-Ended Questions. BouJaoude, Saouma // Journal of Science Teacher Education;May2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p173
Discusses the involvement of learning as an adaptive social process, in making sense of experience based on existing knowledge. Development of teaching conceptions during methods courses; Need to discern the beliefs associated with the behaviors; Nature of pre-service and service teachers'...
- Del instrumentalismo a las configuraciones didï¿½cticas: una nueva mirada hacia la disciplina. Landaz�bal Cuervo, Diana Patricia; Pineda Ballesteros, Eli�cer // Revista de Investigaciï¿½n Agraria y Ambiental;2010, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
Teaching has been considered by many researchers and teachers as a subject of little value. This trend is related to the fact of considering it simply as a method or instrument. However, some researchers have also thought about the problem of teaching and learning in the classroom and have been...