Course Offerings and Diversity Related to Physical Education for Children
- ORGANIZACIJA JEDNODNEVNOG IZLETA ZA UÄŒENIKE OSNOVNIH Å KOLA. Hadžikadunić, Muriz; Salčin, Nedim // Sportekspert;Dec2008, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p28
This paper shows a model of one-day tour for elementary school pupils. We pointed out the importance of tour, as a part of educational process in a physical education classes.
- Karate kids. Netherwood, Cathy // Australian Parents;Aug/Sep2004, p86
Looks at the relevance of martial arts exercises to the development of a child. Benefits of martial exercises to the physical and mental ability of the child; Guide for choosing the best martial arts class for a child; Information on several popular martial arts exercises. INSETS: Shaolin:...
- EXPERIMENTAL ARGUMENTATION ON THE APPLICATION OF 9 AND 10-YEAR OLD GYMNASTS ARTISTIC TRAINING MODELS - COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF GYMNASTS' PHYSICAL TRAINING LEVEL WITHIN THE PEDAGOGICAL EXPERIMENT. Diana, Liuşnea // Annals of the University Dunarea de Jos of Galati: Fascicle XV: ;2011, Issue 1, p202
The application of the artistic training model within the pedagogical experiment has led to the improvement of the gymnasts motor and artistic training level; all artistic means employed in this research have been contributed systematically to the motor qualities development.
- The effect of critical cues on overhand throwing efficiency of elementary school children. Fronske, Hilda; Blakemore, Connie // Physical Educator;Spring97, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p88
Determines the effectiveness of multiple action cues in helping grade school students improve performance of a motor skill in a physical education class. Review of related literature; Method of instruction; Recommendations for cue modification; Providing a game-like situation in instructing...
- IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION TO PRESCHOOL EDUCATIONAL LEVEL. Prodea, Cosmin; Văidăhăzan, Remus-Cristian; Radu, Anca; Pop, Nelu Ioan // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Educatio Artis Gymnasticae;2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p109
The new curriculum for early education of children aged between birth and 6/7 years, appeared in 2008, promotes a strategy for early child development conducted in cooperation with representative of UNICEF in Romania. Physical education is found in all areas of development promoted by this...
- THE ANALYSIS OF THE ARCH OF THE FOOT IN THREE-YEAR-OLD CHILDREN - A CASE OF LJUBLJANA. Videmšek, Mateja; Kločič, Polona; Štihec, Jože; Karpljuk, Damir // Kinesiology;Jun2006, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p78
Movement activities in the preschool period represent an important factor in children's development process and should therefore be given as much attention as possible. At the same time, attention must be paid to each individual child; the fact that is forcing us to continuously observe and...
- NOVE TEHNOLOGIJE U FUNKCIJI PLANIRANJA, PROGRAMIRANJA I IZVOÄENJA NASTAVE TJELESNOG I ZDRAVSTVENOG ODGOJA. Hadžikadunić, Admir; Turković, Senad; Hadžikadunić, Muriz // Sportekspert;Dec2008, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p46
In this paper we wanted to point out the possibilities of the application of new technologies, especially to stress its importance in the modern concept of the physical education classes. We also wanted to emphasize the role of teachers in the implementation, problems of the new technology...
- Motor Awareness, Mobility and Dexterity Exercises. // Exceptional Parent;Jul2000, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p68
Features exercises recommended by Special Olympics International that can help improve the motor awareness, mobility, and dexterity of disabled individuals. Details of the exercises; Tips for activity facilitators; Foundation for the participation of disabled persons in games and sports.
- A ROADMAP for assessing infants, toddlers, and preschoolers: The role of the adapted motor... Cowden, Jo E.; Torrey, Carol C. // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Jan1995, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
The ROADMAP (Role of Assessment Directed Movements. Actions, and Patterns) Model is presented, providing a plan of action for the adapted motor developmentalist (AMD) to assess the motor actions of young children. The emerging specialty area of the AMD requires new areas of proficiency, which...