A Hypothetical Model of Observing as a Teaching Skill
- Pledoarie pentru o instruire eficientÄƒ ÅŸi plÄƒcutÄƒ Ã®n orele de educaÅ£ie fizicÄƒ prin utilizarea stilurilor de predare Mosston. Balint, Elena // Palestrica of the Third Millennium Civilization & Sport;Apr2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p177
As any conscious human activity, learning takes place in an organized environment, called the educational process, which is defined as an act aimed at achieving specific goals and capabilities to reach clearly defined objectives, assuming intent and motivation. The training process is put in...
- Ã–ÄžRETMEN ADAYLARININ BEDEN EÄžÄ°TÄ°MÄ° Ã–ÄžRETÄ°M STÄ°LLERÄ°NÄ° KULLANIM DÃœZEYLERÄ° Ä°LE STÄ°LLERE Ä°LÄ°ÅžKÄ°N DEÄžER ALGILARININ Ä°NCELENMESÄ°. SARAÇ, Leyla; MUŞTU, Eda // Pamukkale Journal of Sport Sciences;2013, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p112
The purpose of this study was to investigate self reported teaching style preferences and perceptions among male and female Turkish physical education teacher candidates. Sixty-one female (x age= 23.20Â±1.77 years) and 80 male (x age= 24.36Â±2.37 years) physical education teacher candidates...
- Integration at the Primary level. Winker, Daria // Teaching Elementary Physical Education;Sep98, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p19
Presents tips in the integration of other subjects in teaching physical education. Relevance of the approach to the primary-level objectives in education; Enhancement of the learning situations of the students; Distinction of quality physical education program as approach in teaching.
- Pre-Service Teachers' Observations of Experienced Teachers. Jenkins, Jayne M. // Physical Educator;Spring2014, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p303
Assigning pre-service teachers to observe experienced teachers is a common practice in teacher preparation programs. The purpose of this study was to identify what physical education preservice teachers observe when watching an experienced teacher. While enrolled in a methods of teaching...
- Classroom teachers' responses and feedback efforts during a collaborative practicum for... Kurz-McPherson, Karen A.; Faucette, Nell // Journal of Instructional Psychology;Mar94, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p68
Examines classroom teachers' feedbacks to preservice physical education teachers during a collaborative practicum for the preservice educators. Practicum setting; Collaborative program design; Classroom teachers' participation in providing written feedbacks.
- Current and recommended preparation of physical education... Van Donselaar, Lee; Leslie, David K. // Physical Educator;Early Winter90, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p209
Examines the preparation of physical education teachers in the exercise physiology knowledge base. Subdiscipline that plays a fundamental role in the preparation of physical education teachers; Basic applications of exercise physiology; What the study revealed.
- A descriptive profile of teacher preparation practices in physical education teacher education. Strand, Bradford N. // Physical Educator;Spring92, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p104
Examines some of the common practices that colleges and universities are using in the preparation of physical education teacher education majors. Profile demographics; Coaching preparation; Skill/activity course requirements; Peer teaching; Pre-student teaching; Student teacher supervision.
- Finding more teaching opportunities for physical education teacher education. Poole, Jon R. // Physical Educator;Winter94, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p53
Describes the involvement of undergraduate sports pedagogy majors enrolled in a teaching practicum course and instructors teaching in the Basic Instructional Program (BIP). Peer teaching support; Development of teaching cases; Classroom or action research; Qualitative data collection.
- Thinking beyond the square: The challenge to physical educators in new times. Kirk, David // Quest (00336297);May97, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p182
Opinion. Examines five topics for research pertinent to forming a base of information for program reform in physical education teacher education. Information on Juan-Miguel Fernndez-Balboa's theories on the reform of physical education teacher education; Details on the physical activity field...