A Microcomputer Program for Real Time Collection and Immediate Analysis of Observational Data
- Visualizing BACnet. Laird, Roland // ASHRAE Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 51 Issue 11, pB19
The article provides information on the standard capabilities of BACnet data automation system in performing eight building operations. It mentions that the BACnet's operational system depends on the operational workstation (OWS) and capabilities of the BACnet controller in the system. It notes...
- Securing the perimeter. // Automatic I.D. News;May98, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p70
Reports on the availability of computer software for use in automatic data collection systems as of May 1998. Includes Access Manager from CIM+Vision International; ISOS-NT from Control Monitor; AuthenTec PowerMatch Search Server from Harris Corp. INSET: Software sampler: Access control/Security.
- NEW PRODUCT FOR INSTANTEL. // Coal International;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p156
Presents information on Instantel BlastWare III software that offers easy automatic data collection and distribution from remote or permanent monitoring sites. Instantel's BlastMate Series III and MiniMate Plus vibration monitors; Color catalogue for Instantel's Series III blast vibration...
- Software products. // Automatic I.D. News;Nov97, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p79
Features various automatic data collection software. Includes Load Perfect's Advanced Order Picking; Tops Engineering's TOPS 3.0; Data Collection Systems' Vision Information Station.
- Software products. // Automatic I.D. News;Jan1998, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p51
Introduces several automated data capture software products. Includes acuCoder from Cognex; Simple Network Management Protocols 3.3 from LXE.
- Software. // Automatic I.D. News;Aug97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p47
Presents various software products on automatic data collection technology. Object-based Visual Application Language (OVAL) of Psion; Programs for Symbol Technologies' 16-bit portable data terminals created by DataVision's Eclipse; Manufacturers and features of each product.
- Software products. // Automatic I.D. News;Aug97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p57
Presents various software products from automatic data collection technology. Verbal Control Suite software package Voisys; Sensory Speech 2.0 from Sensory; Pulse Survey II v.2.0 from Scantron; Toolkits from VisionShape.
- Untitled. // Automatic I.D. News;Aug97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p25
Provides information on various software products for printing and labeling and their features. Label-Aire...wrap-around printer-applicators from Weber Marking Systems; Legitronic...Labeling Software from Weber; Cheetah II from Fargo; More.
- Software sampler: Labor reporting. // Automatic I.D. News;Aug97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p58
Presents partial list of available labor reporting software for automatic data collection technology and their features. Time and Attendance and StaffWorks Labor Scheduling modules from Campbell Software; Out-of-the-Box software from Coastal Data Products; TC-1 v.4.2 from Datamatics Management...