- Looking Forward to Fall. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p62
The article presents information on some healthy food marketing program of food service operators in the U.S. Roger Beaulieu, director of culinary development for Culinart Inc., has planned an initiative as part of the company's Sustainable Solutions program. Christine Wallace, director of food...
- TRAINING DAY. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p64
Focuses on Lake Success, New York-based CulinArt Incorporated's ongoing approach to culinary training. Comments from Roger Beaulieu, director of culinary development at CulinArt; Description of back-of-the-house training; Importance of cross-training.
- N.Y.C. operator upgrades alfresco fare at Bryant Park kiosks. Franklin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the addition of several food service options to those already at the Bryant Park in New York City. Aim of CulinArt Inc. of improving thee culinary experiences of the park's visitors; Forecast sales for CulinArt's establishment in the park, namely, Starbyck's, Hebrew, National Deli,...
- CulinArt expands menu diversity with healthful, economic programs. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p20
Reports on CulinArt Inc.'s introduction of three menu programs. Expansion of its offering to its customers; Increased interest in healthful foods and ethnic items by its customers; Unique features of the menu programs.
- Culinart Inc. butts chowderheads with locals, wins clam cook-off. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Presents the Culinart Maritime Aquarium foodservice team, winner of the sixth annual Clam Chowder Cook-Off in Norwalk Harbor Splash! Festival in Norwalk, Connecticut. Culinary background of the Culinart Maritime; Creation of the Culinary Team; Impact of the victory on the publicity of the company.
- Balancing Art & Commerce At CulinArt. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p48
Focuses on the food service operation of CulinArt Inc. in the U.S. Opportunity of the company to be in the Brooklyn Museum Art; Total revenue earned in 2003; Details of the marketing strategy applied. INSETS: A Jewel In the Culinary Crown;Cashless Payment.
- 2007 Industry calendar. // Food Management;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p14
The article presents a calendar of events related to food and nutrition in the U.S. from January to October 2007. The School Nutrition Association (SNA) Child Nutrition Industry Conference will be held on January 14 to 16 in Tucson, Arizona. The School Nutrition Association (SNA) Annual National...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/13/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 46, p54
The article presents a calendar listing events of interest to the food service industry in the U.S. from December 7, 2006 to March 15, 2007. Included are annual congresses, exhibitions and festivals for the industry. A brief description of each event is included. Information regarding the...
- EVENTS CATERER. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/16/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4341, p16
Presents the schedule of special events in the food service industry in Great Britain from September to December 2004. British Food Fortnight; International Leisure Industry Week; National Seafood Week.