Coming to Your Senses
- Cave-Aged Cheeses. // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2005, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p80
This article presents marketing tips for cave-aged cheeses. Cave-aged cheeses, still exist in Switzerland where a certain amount of the large alpine cheeses are carefully aged in giant caves that are as old as the Alps themselves. A retailer should help customers understand the delicious...
- New research shows P-O-P effectiveness. Blatt, Dick // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;May2001, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p50
Focuses on a study entitled `In-Store Advertising Becomes a Measured Man,' which examined the effectiveness of point-of-purchase advertising in the snack food industry. Methodology; Findings; Sponsors of the study.
- Stand & Deliver. Young, Simon // NZ Marketing Magazine;Mar2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p30
Offers ways to maximize the benefits from point of purchase (POP) advertising. Encouragement of impulse buying; Importance of the simplicity of merchandise display; Instances wherein POP advertising failed; Results of a survey on consumer buying habits.
- STAND AND DELIVER. Smith, Guy // In-Store Marketing;May2002, p20
Gives advice to brand owners regarding point-of-purchase (P-O-P) installation. Result of a research on P-O-P materials; Role of a tracking system; Factors needed for efficient delivery.
- Shelf Life. Cahan, Linda // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct2005, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p24
Features several ways and techniques of merchandising products using small spaces. Impact of visual merchandising on consumers; Presentation of various products and items that are effective in merchandising; Impact of the shelves presentation on the store's concept.
- Retail Details. Spethmann, Betsy // Promo;SourceBook 2005, Vol. 17, p27
Reports on trends in in-store marketing in the U.S. for 2003. Total spending in point-of-purchase and retail merchandising; Growth of third-party merchandising services; Marketing tactics; Prospects for 2004.
- Design choice: Adidas Roteiro Euro 2004 football. Annett, Andy // Marketing (00253650);4/21/2004, p13
It's almost time for that peculiarly English institution when people across the land lazily deduce that, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, England is about to win its first major football tournament since you-know-when. Euro 2004 is about the passion, the skill, the drama and,...
- Will in-store design hook mainland consumers? Fitzsimmons, Ella // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;10/30/2008, p20
The article comments on in-store design and its inclusion as a component of the creative accounts for product brands in China in 2008. It analyzes the emergence of in-store design as a key consideration on the marketing agenda as Chinese brands pay closer attention to the retail environment....
- Creativity At Its Best. Kumar, Chanda P. // Point-of-Purchase;Jan2016, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including in-store branding, point-or-purchase displays, and in-store promotions.