- KFC Plays Twister Again with Revamp Of Sandwich Line, Treeples Promo. Howard, Theresa // Brandweek;05/29/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p10
Reports on the test of a revamped Twister sandwiches offered by KFC Corporation. Reaction of franchisees on the revamped sandwiches; Company's sales promotion strategy; Decline in the same store sales posted by KFC in the first quarter of 2000.
- HUNGRY? IN A HURRY? // Vegetarian Times;Nov/Dec2004, Issue 326, p8
Evaluates several frozen foods. Herb Grilled Chicken With Vegetables from Gardenburger; Santa Fe Vegetable Burgers from Vegelicious; Handi-Pie Heat & Eat Sandwich from Veg Time.
- PILED HIGH, Part II. Petrak, Lynn // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun2006, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p32
The article discusses the innovations on sandwiches and the competition in the fast-casual chains market in the U.S. INSET: Quick: Give Me a Sandwich!.
- What's a sandwich. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p105
Focuses on sandwich trends in the food industry in the United States. Information on the Latino wrap sandwich method; Details on the concept `That's a Wrap' at Boston University's Union Food Court; Convenience of the wrap sandwich method.
- Food applications for sugar cane tray. // Food Manufacture;Feb2009, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p22
The article offers information on commercial applications of a coated sugarcane food tray in Great Britain. It states that the inside of the tray is sealed with a wood-derived coating. It adds that the compostable tray us based on waste sugar cane material that has been sourced from China, and...
- HORMEL CAFE H CHICKEN TINGA. // Restaurant Business;7/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p90
Capitalizing on today's flavor trends, Chicken Tinga from Hormel Food Service's Cafe H line is based on a traditional dish from the Central Mexican city of Puebla. Use the product in sandwiches, pastas, nachos, and more.
- Super Frozens. Wellman, David // Frozen Food Age;Apr2004, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p12
Presents information on the sales performance of supermarket frozen food products in the U.S. for the period ending December 28, 2003. Percentage of the increase in the sales performance of private label frozen chicken; Emergence of smaller brands in the frozen sandwich category; Decline in the...
- Beyond Chicken. Aronovich, Hanna // Food & Drink;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p90
The article features Brown's Chicken and Pasta Inc., a company specializing in chicken, fries and a few side items, which has expanded and has led in the Chicago-style sandwich market in Illinois in order to meet customers' needs. The company has extended its menu depth with a branded line of...
- THE GREAT SANDWICH SMACKDOWN. // Washingtonian Magazine;May2014, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses the 2014 Great Sandwich Smackdown competition among sandwich shops in Washington, D.C., with Taylor Gourmet as the winner, followed by Bub and Pop's and Bayou Bakery.