- Taherian to Head Yale Dining. // Food Management;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p18
The article announces that Rafi Taherian has been appointed as executive director of the campus dining services of Yale University.
- the STANFORD way. Friendland, Ann; Lawn, John // Food Management;Oct2007, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p36
The article focuses on the Stanford Dining (SD) which operates as a self-sustaining auxiliary catering at the Stanford University in Palo, Alto, California. According to Rafi Taherian, executive director of the restaurant, the department's role is extending significantly beyond managing level...
- inbrief. // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p25
Reports developments in the food service management industry in the U.S. Acquisition of Dowling Food Service Management company by Aladdin Food Management Services Inc.; Increase in Aramark Corp.'s record sales for the first quarter of 2005; Appointment of Rafi Taherian as executive director of...
- Platform for Diversity. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p68
The article focuses on the Mediterranean dining program at Stanford University in California. Rafi Taherian of Stanford Dining and its staff have worked hard to make sure that this diversity is reflected in the food offerings, to put cooking in its cultural context. The university has three...
- Yale's Rafi Taherian Named FSD of the Year. // FoodService Director;4/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p18
The article announces that Rafi Taherian, the executive director at Yale University's Yale Dining, was recognized as the journal's FSD of the Year for 2013 during the 2014 MenuDirections conference in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p34
Presents news on food service in the United States recent as of August 16, 2004. Appointment of Rafi Taherian as acting executive director of Residential & Dining Enterprises at Stanford University; Removal of sodas and junk foods from vending machines in Washington D.C. public schools; Hiring...
- Taherian Is Yale Dining Director. // FoodService Director;3/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p20
The article announces the appointment of Rafi Taherian as the executive director of Yale University Dining Services in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Pay up 3.4%, hospital fsds pace increases. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p61
Reports on a 3.4 percent increase in the annual salaries of foodservice directors and managers across non-commercial market segments in 1998. Women's earnings according to the Council of Economic Advisers; Pay for hospital foodservice managers; Income by gender in 1998; Income by age and region...
- News Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p39
The article presents news briefs concerning the restaurant industry. Rafi Taherian has been named executive director of Yale University's dining services division. Contract foodservice and facilities management specialist Aramark Corp. claims that its clients' participation in the U.S....