FSD confab dazzles
- ASFSA (now SNA) Celebrates at Annual Confab. // Food Management;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p14
This article focuses on developments in food industry. The American School Food Service Association is no more. That news incongruously prompted peals of delight from more than 5,000 members attending the kickoff session of the organization's 58th Annual National Conference in Indianapolis in...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p59
Presents a calendar of events related to restaurant and food service industries in the United States from May to June 2004. Wine tasting event hosted by the Loire Valley Wine Bureau on May 4-10; Restaurant CFO Bootcamp to be hosted by SS&G Financial Services and Hospitality Services on May 5-7;...
- WFF Membership Soars in Spite of Tough Economy. Estrella, Joe // Nation's Restaurant News;2004 Supp Women's Foodservice Forum, p44
This article reports that primarily through emphasizing networking at its annual Leadership Development Conference, as well as through its series of regional get-together and a mentoring program that brings industry newcomers in contact with established executives already a top the corporate...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/27/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p51
The article presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions for the food service industry in the U.S. from March to October 2006. The Research Chefs Association will hold its annual conference at the Hilton Americas in Houston, Texas. The 22nd annual Pennsylvania Restaurant...
- Safety issues, consistency, retention hot concepts for confab panelists. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;11/8/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p30
Reports on the 45th annual Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators conference held in Los Angeles, California. Theme of the conference; Companies that sponsored the event; Participation of the winners of the 2004 Hot Concepts! Award; Issues regarding the food service industry discussed during the event.
- WHAT, WHERE & WHEN
.// Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2006, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p34
The article presents a calendar of food service conventions and trade shows in the U.S. from March to April 2006. The Albuquerque Convention Center in New Mexico will host the National Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show from March 3 to 5. The 2006 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show will be...
- Kiosk: What, Where & When. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p30
A calendar of events related to the food service industry in the U.S. from October to November 2008 is presented which includes the 2008 Foodservice Distribution Conference & Exposition, the food exhibition entitled "The Global Food Marketplace," and the Kosherfest 2008 ethnic food exposition.
- MenuDirections Turns Up the Heat in Miami. // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p20
Several photographs from the eight annual MenuDirections conference of "Foodservice Director" are presented.
- EVENTS CATERER. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/25/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4351, p12
Presents the schedule of selected conferences and seminars related to the food service and hotel industries as of November 2004.