FSD confab dazzles
- ASFSA (now SNA) Celebrates at Annual Confab. // Food Management;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p14
This article focuses on developments in food industry. The American School Food Service Association is no more. That news incongruously prompted peals of delight from more than 5,000 members attending the kickoff session of the organization's 58th Annual National Conference in Indianapolis in...
- WHAT, WHERE & WHEN
.// Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2006, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p34
The article presents a calendar of food service conventions and trade shows in the U.S. from March to April 2006. The Albuquerque Convention Center in New Mexico will host the National Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show from March 3 to 5. The 2006 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show will be...
- EVENTS CATERER. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/25/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4351, p12
Presents the schedule of selected conferences and seminars related to the food service and hotel industries as of November 2004.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p59
Presents a calendar of events related to restaurant and food service industries in the United States from May to June 2004. Wine tasting event hosted by the Loire Valley Wine Bureau on May 4-10; Restaurant CFO Bootcamp to be hosted by SS&G Financial Services and Hospitality Services on May 5-7;...
- coming events. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Apr2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p7
The article presents calendar of events in the food service industry as of April-May 2006 in Ontario, Canada. GTFC Functional Foods Seminar: Market Opportunities, Regulations and Ingredients for Wellness Foods will be on April 18-19. Friends of We Care Gala Dinner will be on April 22 at the...
- fm agenda. // Food Management;Oct2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p14
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions sponsored by the food service and hospitality industry in the U. S. from October 2 to November 2, 2004.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/10/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p86
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions for the food service industry in the U.S. from October 2005 to October 2006.
- WOMEN'S FOODSERVICE FORUM TIMELINE. // Nation's Restaurant News;2004 Supp Women's Foodservice Forum, p18
This article presents information about various activities of Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF). Following an initial meeting to gauge interest during the National Restaurant Association Show in 1988, the WFF was founded in 1989. First Annual WFF Leadership Development Conference is held in San...
- WFF Membership Soars in Spite of Tough Economy. Estrella, Joe // Nation's Restaurant News;2004 Supp Women's Foodservice Forum, p44
This article reports that primarily through emphasizing networking at its annual Leadership Development Conference, as well as through its series of regional get-together and a mentoring program that brings industry newcomers in contact with established executives already a top the corporate...