FSD confab dazzles
- ASFSA (now SNA) Celebrates at Annual Confab. // Food Management;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p14
This article focuses on developments in food industry. The American School Food Service Association is no more. That news incongruously prompted peals of delight from more than 5,000 members attending the kickoff session of the organization's 58th Annual National Conference in Indianapolis in...
- EVENTS CATERER. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/25/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4351, p12
Presents the schedule of selected conferences and seminars related to the food service and hotel industries as of November 2004.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p59
Presents a calendar of events related to restaurant and food service industries in the United States from May to June 2004. Wine tasting event hosted by the Loire Valley Wine Bureau on May 4-10; Restaurant CFO Bootcamp to be hosted by SS&G Financial Services and Hospitality Services on May 5-7;...
- fm agenda. // Food Management;Oct2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p14
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions sponsored by the food service and hospitality industry in the U. S. from October 2 to November 2, 2004.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/10/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p86
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions for the food service industry in the U.S. from October 2005 to October 2006.
- WOMEN'S FOODSERVICE FORUM TIMELINE. // Nation's Restaurant News;2004 Supp Women's Foodservice Forum, p18
This article presents information about various activities of Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF). Following an initial meeting to gauge interest during the National Restaurant Association Show in 1988, the WFF was founded in 1989. First Annual WFF Leadership Development Conference is held in San...
- Safety issues, consistency, retention hot concepts for confab panelists. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;11/8/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p30
Reports on the 45th annual Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators conference held in Los Angeles, California. Theme of the conference; Companies that sponsored the event; Participation of the winners of the 2004 Hot Concepts! Award; Issues regarding the food service industry discussed during the event.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/8/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p61
Lists meetings, conferences and other events related to the restaurant industry and food service sector in the United States between November 2004-June 2005. Venue of the events; Theme of the conventions; Organizations and corporations participating in the events.
- WHAT, WHERE & WHEN
.// Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2006, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p34
The article presents a calendar of food service conventions and trade shows in the U.S. from March to April 2006. The Albuquerque Convention Center in New Mexico will host the National Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show from March 3 to 5. The 2006 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show will be...