Amerinet Central to acquire AllHealth
- Merger plans dumped. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;01/01/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the failure of the merger talks between the purchasing organization AmeriNet and the electronic commerce company Broadlane. Reasons for the failure of the merger talks; Purpose of the merger; Information on the businesses of the two companies.
- General Reinsurance Corp. Purchases Monarch Stock; Wausau and Nationwide Sign an Affiliation Plan. // Risk Management (00355593);Jan86, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p34
This section presents news briefs on the insurance industry as of January 1986. The General Reinsurance Corp. subsidiary of General Re Corp. has acquired 100% of the stock of the Monarch Insurance Co. of Ohio. Monarch is a multi-line property-casualty insurer licensed in 49 states and the...
- Too many cooks? Lane, Julia; Salzman, Harold; Moss, Philip; Tilly, Chris // Regional Review;2003 4th Quarter/2004 1st Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p20
Presents the results of research on the quality of jobs and employment opportunities in the food industry in the U.S., as of March 2004. Impact of consolidation on the food industry; Effect of consolidation and outsourcing on wages in the industry; Segments of the food service industry which...
- AMERINET BUYS JPC PURCHASING ASSETS. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jun2004, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p12
Reports that Saint Louis, Missouri-based Amerinet has purchased the group purchasing assets of Joint Purchasing Corp. Impact of the acquisition on the health care market.
- How assured are Flora's health claims? Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;12/8/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
The article presents information on the tie-up between Unilever and French healthcare insurer, Maaf Assurances. Maaf will offer a refund of up to â‚¬40 per year to people who buy Flora Pro.activ yogurt, margarine or milk. This initiative by Unilever is believed to be the first deal of this...
- Service expectations, capital investments force TPA buyouts. Fletcher, Lee // Business Insurance;2/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the steps taken by insurance third-party administrators to survive the high volume of consolidation in the insurance industry in the United States. Factors that drive consolidation in the insurance industry; Impact of technology on industry decision making; Benefits of mergers to...
- Title insurance giant Fidelity National acquires Chicago Title. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;7/13/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p50
Reports the acquisition of patent company Chicago Title Corp. by title insurance agency Fidelity National Financial Inc. in the United States. Names and operations of Fidelity subsidiary companies; Data on combined reserve, claim losses payments and investments; Implications of the merger for...
- Agency chemisty is focus of mergers & acquisions panel. // Forum (10566937);Feb98, Issue 189, p12
Reports that agents participating in a panel discussion titled "Mergers and Acquisitions-or The Urge To Merge' held by the Independent Agents of Rocklnd County, have suggested that a successful merger of two insurance agencies depends on a mutual chemistry between these agencies. Comment from...
- AXIS Completes Acquisition Of Royal And SunAlliance Personal. // Insurance Advocate;12/23/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 48, p28
Focuses on the acquisition of Royal and SunAlliance Personal Insurance Company by AXIS Specialty Ltd. in the U.S. Services offered by the companies; Schedule of the completion of consolidation; Financial contexts of the merger.