Brandeis brings kosher closer
- Restructuring the Slurpee Makers. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/31/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p11
Reports on the business of the U.S. convenience store chains. Problem of overexpansion faced by the chain stores; Effect of introduction of gasoline pumps at major grocery chain stores; Efforts to restructure the chain stores by merger and acquisition bankers in the U.S.
- Convenience stores chain performance. // Chain Store Age;Aug98, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p9A
Presents a chart summarizing the sales performance of convenience store chains in the United States for fiscal 1997. Includes Casey's General Stores; Circle K; Crown Central Petroleum.
- A Team Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts. Longo, Don // Convenience Store News;Aug2015, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the annual "A Day in the Life" of a convenience-store chain series.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS. // Convenience Store News;Dec2013 Supplement Hispanic Retail, p4
A table of contents of articles published in this issue is presented.
- Convenience Store's newest columnist Dan Cook is upping his game as a one-stop shop. Cock, Dan // Convenience Store;6/10/2011, p12
The author discusses two brand-new initiatives that can improve convenience stores in Great Britain in 2011 including the DVD rental pod from EPOD UK and the upgrade from a free-charging cash machine to a free to use Your Cash machine.
- A Modern Look for Modern Retailers. LISANTI, LINDA // Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner;Jun2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p3
The article presents information on the journal "Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner."
- SWIFT MOVES. Given, Darren // Convenience Store;9/11/2015, p12
The article presents the author's insights on the changes in the C-stores for the better in Northern Ireland (NI).
- Kroger Plans C-Store-Rx Hybrids. Springer, Jon // SN: Supermarket News;11/2/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 44, p4
The article reports that Kroger Co. is continuing convergence of the grocery and convenience formats at Cincinnati, Ohio. According to the company, it will build two new Kwik Shop convenience stores in the Wichita, Kansas, area that will include Dillons-branded drive-though pharmacies. The...
- A drop in the ocean. Rees, David // Convenience Store;9/30/2011, p5
The author comments on the price cuts implemented by supermarket chain Tesco as part of its marketing strategy and its impact on independent retail and convenience stores.