EL GÃ‰NERO FICUS (MORACEAE) EN EL ESTADO DE MORELOS, MÃ‰XICO
- Seven new Malesian species of Ficus (Moraceae). Berg, C. C. // Blumea;2012, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p147
Descriptions of seven new species, Ficus buntaensis, F. flavistipulata, F. jambiensis, F. porata, F. samarana, F. sorongensis and F. temburongensis are presented and the related species briefly discussed.
- Leaf morphology and anatomy of 7 varieties of Ficus deltoidea (Moraceae). NUR FATIHAH, Hasan Nudin; NASHRIYAH, Mat; NOR ZAIMAH, Abdul Rashid; KHAIRIL, Mahmud; ALI, Abdul Manaf // Turkish Journal of Botany;2014, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p677
The extreme morphological variations and unclear boundaries between varieties can lead to the misleading identification of Ficus deltoidea Jack (Moraceae) varieties. This has encouraged many taxonomists and botanists to study the variation within F. deltoidea. Thus, correct identification of F....
- Identification of a male-specific AFLP marker in a functionally dioecious fig, Ficus fulva Reinw. ex Bl. (Moraceae). Parrish, Tracey L.; Koelewijn, Hans P.; van Dijk, Peter J. // Sexual Plant Reproduction;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p17
A male-specific amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP) marker was identified in the functionally dioecious fig species, Ficus fulva. A total of 89 polymorphic fragments from three primer combinations were produced, of which one (246 bp) was present in all males (n=23) and absent in all...
- Phytochemical, Pharmacological and Toxicological Properties of Ficus deltoidea: A Review of a Recent Research. Ramamurthy, Srinivasan; Kumarappan, Chidambaram; Dharmalingam, Senthil Rajan; Sangeh, Jaswin Kaur // Annual Review & Research in Biology;2014, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p2357
No abstract available.
- Morphological Phylogenetic Analysis of Seven Varieties of Ficus deltoidea Jack from the Malay Peninsula of Malaysia. Fatihah, Hasan N. N.; Mat, Nashriyah; Zaimah, Abdul R. N.; Zuhailah, Mazlan N.; Norhaslinda, Haron; Khairil, Mahmud; Ghani, Abdul Y.; Ali, Abdul M. // PLoS ONE;Dec2012, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p1
This study is the first report to suggest a morphological phylogenetic framework for the seven varieties of Ficus deltoidea Jack (Ficus: Moraceae) from the Malay Peninsula of Malaysia. Several molecular-based classifications on the genus Ficus had been proposed, but neither had discussed the...
- Ficus schwarzii redefined and two new species of Ficus (Moraceae) from Sulawesi (Indonesia) described. Berg, C. C.; Culmsee, H. // Blumea;2011, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p265
Ficus sulawesiana and F. gorontaloensis are described as new species and the description of F. schwarzii is emended. A modified key is included.
- FICUS LUSCHNATHIANA (MIQ.) MIQ., NOMBRE CORRECTO PARA FICUS MONCKII. Vazquez Avila, Marcelo D. // Darwiniana;1985, Vol. 26, p381
After the revision of type material the author found that Ficus monckii and F. enormis are different species, and that F. luschnathiana is the correct name for the former.
- Whole Genome Characterization of the Mechanisms of Daptomycin Resistance in Clinical and Laboratory Derived Isolates of Staphylococcus aureus. Peleg, Anton Y.; Miyakis, Spiros; Ward, Doyle V.; Earl, Ashlee M.; Rubio, Aileen; Cameron, David R.; Pillai, Satish; Moellering, Jr., Robert C.; Eliopoulos, George M. // PLoS ONE;Jan2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1
Background: Daptomycin remains one of our last-line anti-staphylococcal agents. This study aims to characterize the genetic evolution to daptomycin resistance in S. aureus. Methods: Whole genome sequencing was performed on a unique collection of isogenic, clinical (21 strains) and laboratory (12...
- Moraceae Link. Márquez, E. Martínez Carretero y J. // Multequina: Latin American Journal of Natural Resources;2012, Issue 21, pFU7
No abstract available.