Temple to Launch UFOs
- Results of Negotiated Sales . the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p24
Reports on the results of negotiated sales for bond and securities in various states of the U.S. Name of the companies those succeeded in purchasing the bonds through negotiation; Total amount of the bonds purchased by the company; Coupon rates for the bonds; Date for introducing the first coupon.
- Up to 40 buy-siders to join Project Neptune. McDowell, Hayley // Ai Trade News;1/1/2016, p17
The article reports that bond trading initiative Project Neptune expects to be joined by up to 40 buy-side partners in January 2016 alone as it projects mass expansion.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p2
Presents a chart showing information on the status of the securities market in the U.S. as of May 2004.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p55
Lists planned bond offerings registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in July 2004.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p3
A chart is presented that shows state of competitive bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Alaska Municipal Bond Bk., San Francisco (City & Co.) and Montgomery County.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p4
A chart is presented that shows state of negotiated note sales as of January 20, 2016.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p5
A chart is presented that shows negotiated bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Birmingham, NE Alabama Water Sewer & Fire and Phoenix Industrial Development Authority.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p6
A chart is presented that shows results of competitive sales as of January 20, 2016 including Florida Department of Transportation's Turnpike Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2016A, the General Obligation Bonds, Series 2016 of Galesburg (City) and the General Obligation Alternative Facilities...
- Philadelphia Hospitals Sell $31IM of Junk-Rated Bonds. Tonya Chin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33734, p3
The article reports that strong demand for 311 million dollars of revenue and refunding bonds issued through the Philadelphia Hospitals and Higher Education Facilities Authority was observed by the Temple University Health System despite a downgrade to Ba 1 by Moody's Investors Service.