Spitzer's Stem Cell Plan
- Spitzer at breakfast forum. // Crain's New York Business;08/09/99, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p12
Relates that Attorney General Eliot Spitzer will discuss his stint as New York State legal officer and his future plans at the `Crain's New York Business' breakfast forum. Sponsors of the forum; Schedule of programs.
- Attorney general visit highlights Book of Lists preview breakfast. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/10/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the involvement of State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer of the 'Book of Lists 2003 Sneak-Preview Party' in New York. Sponsors of the conference and social event; Sessions on corporate governance.
- Spitzer emerging as political star. Kremer, Jerry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/17/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 21, p47A
Focuses on the contributions of political aspirant attorney general Eliot Spitzer in Long Island, New York. Legislation made by Spitzer; Involvement in the scandal involving the Suffolk County Real Estate Department; Reputation of Spitzer.
- STREET SMART. Dumiak, Michael // U.S. Banker;Jul2002, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p22
Profiles New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer. Interest in the financial sector; Personal background; Reactions to changes made in the New York Stock Exchange and the National Association of Securities Dealer; Speculations on Spitzer's re-election chances.
- Keynote Speaker: Attorney General Eliot Spitzer. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/31/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p3B
Profiles Eliot Spitzer, an attorney general in New York. Career highlights of Spitzer; Role of Spitzer in investigating the conflicts of interest on Wall Street; Details on the lawsuits filed against Midwest and Mid-Atlantic power plants.
- Spitzer's Brand of Law & Order. Goldstein, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;09/13/99, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p3
Profiles New York state Attorney General Eliot Spitzer. Priority of his administration to restore the confidence in his agency by making appointment less political; Efforts by Spitzer to improve interagency relations; Experience in the legal community.
- Top Cop. Leffall, Jabulani // Variety;10/21/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 10, pA20
Features New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer. Executives sued by Spitzer in September 2002 for repayment in funds garnered through profiteering in initial public offerings and phony stock ratings; Educational background; Efforts in regulating the financial community.
- Breaking the Trial Result Disclosure Logjam Now. McDonald, Dan; Molinari, Paul M. // Applied Clinical Trials;Jul2005, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p28
Focuses on the issues surrounding clinical trial transparency and disclosure of information regarding active clinical trials and clinical trial results in the U.S. Legal actions taken by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer against major pharmaceutical firms suspected of concealing negative...
- Eliot Spitzer. Eimicke, William B. // Public Integrity;Fall2005, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p353
Corruption at the highest levels of government and business has led news reports around the world in these early years of the new century. In this environment, the identification of individuals who adhere to high ethical standards is particularly useful for guidance in ethical decision-making....