Park, Wildlife Bonds Urged
- Office and industrial parks report strong leasing and rising rents. Pandya, Mukul // Northern New Jersey Business;2/8/95, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p23
Reports on leasing activity and rents for business parks in New Jersey. Deal between Tiffany & Co. and Prudential Realty Group; Companies looking for constructions in 1995; Developers looking for acquisitions. INSET: The next wave: Smart buildings..
- Top 20 Office parks. Golden, Alan // Northern New Jersey Business;2/8/95, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p32
Presents a list of the top 20 office parks in New Jersey, ranked in terms of the total square feet constructed.
- New Jersey 50. Barbarello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;2/21/96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p42
Presents a listing of the top 50 office parks in New Jersey based on total square feet constructed. Location; Partial tenant list; Management or owner.
- Office and industrial parks report strong leasing and rising rents. Pandya, Mukul // Central New Jersey Business;2/8/95, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p23
Discusses the prospects of business parks in New Jersey. Purchase by Tiffany & Co. of a site at Prudential Business Campus; Construction by Bellemead Development of Somerset Hills Corporate Center; Occupancy rate at the Gotham Industrial Park. INSET: The next wave: Smart buildings..
- Boyd Park New Brunswick, New Jersey. Chotiner, Michael // Architectural Record;Aug1998, Vol. 186 Issue 8, p112
Features the architecture of the Boyd Park located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, which was designed by architects Parsons and Fernandez-Casteleiro. Description of the park; How visitors can access the park; Comments from principal of the company Jeffrey Parsons.
- Essex County Park System celebrates 100 years of beauty and service. Accomando, Peter R.; Liebau, Michelle M. // Parks & Recreation;Mar95, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p64
Features the history of Branch Brook Park in Newark, New Jersey. Civic-minded efforts of leaders in the 1880s; Park plans; Landscapers and designers.
- Spec construction is on at office parks. Pandya, Mukul // Business News New Jersey;01/05/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p40
Looks at the performance of New Jersey's office market in 1997, while focusing on office parks. Reference to the Connell Realty and Development company which began building the Connell Corporate Center III in October 1997; Comments from Lee S. Martino, vice president of Connell Realty;...
- TURNING A FORMER SUPER-FUND SITE INTO AN AWARD-WINNING PARK. // Parks & Recreation;Jun2000, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p92
Features Alcyon Lake Park in Pitman, New Jersey. Background of the park; Amenities and facilities of the park; Contributions of the local residents on the development of the park; Award received by the park.
- New thrills at theme parks--outlet shopping. Gillespie // Business News New Jersey;09/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p73
Focuses on the expansion plans of different amusement parks in New Jersey, as part of their efforts in promoting the region's tourism industry. Industry observers' prediction that shopping malls and amusement parks will merge in the near future; Details regarding the plans of various theme...