Direct-Purchase EDA Deals
- EDA aiming to open up paths for businesses. P, Shankar // njbiz;3/30/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) to not directly handle any stimulus funds and work to make opportunities for businesses, according to its chief executive Caren Franzini. She noted the significance of the redefinition of the word...
- Municipals Flat, Treasuries Mixed; N.J. EDA Sells $650M School Deal. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31802, p2
Reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority has sold school facilities construction bonds. Inflation rate; Decline on initial jobless claims; Growth in manufacturing sector.
- Made in New Jersey. FITZGERALD, BETH // njbiz;4/6/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p19
The article focuses on the efforts of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) to help manufacturers during the economic recession in 2009. According to Caren Francini, chief executive officer (CEO) of the EDA, the agency has provided $75 million in financing to 70 manufacturers for...
- New Jersey Authority Uses PILOTS to Back Refunding Deal for Mall. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p40
No abstract available.
- Agency bonds with banks to offer credit to NJ firms. Salak, John // Crain's New York Business;9/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p27
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's creation of a composite bond program. Program details; Development of two regionally targeted bond issues; Bond program benefits; Industry observers' comments.
- N.J. Gears Up for First Batch Of School Construction Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p1
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to issue school bonds in New Jersey. Creation of a Division of School Construction and planning; Structure of the planned bond sale.
- N.J. Bond Bill Would Fund Grants. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p1
New Jersey could issue more than $660 million in state appropriation-backed debt to pay for incentive grants to companies that relocate or expand in New Jersey, under legislation supported by Governor. The Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee approved a bill that would allow the New Jersey...
- N.J. EDA Preps $435M for School Facilities. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p1
The article reports on the selling of 435 million dollars of school facilities construction refunding bonds by New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA).
- N.J. Financing Program Will Cut Costs for Small Issuers. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31006, p40
Features the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (NJEDA) decision to sell $21 million in bonds as part of the first pooled municipal financing in the state. Aim to serve small municipalities and those without a county economic development authority; Participants in the NJEDA bond pool;...