Bond Bank's CIP Sale
- Maine Bond Bank Sets Up $189 Million Refunding. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p4
Reports on the plans of Maine Municipal Bond Bank to sell $188.8 million of Series 2003A general obligation refunding bonds through negotiations. Utilization of the bonds' proceeds; Ratings of the bonds assigned by credit rating companies; Amount of refunding and new money bonds issued during...
- Maine's AAA-Rated Bond Bank Readies $69.5 Million GO Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p6
Reports on the plans of Maine Municipal Bond Bank to sell $69.5 million in general obligation bonds to Maine residents. Information on the structure of bonds sale; Areas where proceeds from bonds will be used; Rating given by rating agencies Fitch and Standard & Poor's to the bond.
- Bond Bank Sets Sale. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/9/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33644, p9
The article offers information on the bond sale scheduled by the Maine Municipal Bond Bank for the week of April 25, 2012.
- Maine Bond Bank's $85M Sale Puts It on Track for Record-Breaking Year. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p4
Reports on the pricing of serial and term bonds by Maine Municipal Bond Bank in the U.S. Purpose of the pricing; Schedule of the sale; Loan total made by the bond bank with the proceeds; Value of the balance of the sale.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p15
A table is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings of various issuers including Indiana Financial Authority in Indiana, Jefferson County, Texas, and Maine Municipal Bond Bank in Maine for the week of April 23 and 25, 2012.
- Deal in Focus: Ascending Yields Still Worry Newly AAA Maine Bond Bank. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-38
Reports that the Maine Municipal Bond Bank will offer $60.55 million in 2001 Series A and B new-money bonds and possibly Series C refunding debt on behalf of 16 separate municipalities. Ratings assigned by various rating agencies to these bonds; Entities that are expected to benefit from the...
- Bond Bank Sets Refunding. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33673, p9
The article reports that Maine Municipal Bond Bank in Maine expects to sell 17 million dollars of water and sewer refunding bonds under the company's wastewater state-revolving fund program while Moody's Investors Service Inc. affirmed Aaa rating on its 2003 Series A, B, and C bonds.
- With State Behind Schools, Maine Bond Bank Readies Sale. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p3
Reports on the decision of the Maine Municipal Bond Bank to sell their Series 2002A bonds. Issuance of bonds for school construction projects; Amount of bonds to be sold; Provision for the payment to Maine bond bank for the state-approval school projects; Upgrade in the rating of state bond...
- Maine MBB to Sell Pooled Bonds Tomorrow. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p2
Reports that the Maine Municipal Bond Bank will enter the market tomorrow with $61.3 million of new-money bonds in its annual fall pooled sale in Maine. Schedule of the delivery of the bond proceeds; Role of UBS Financial Services Inc. as book-runner on the deal.