Bridgeport, Connecticut's Largest City, Set to float $63M in GOs This Week
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p35
The article presents information on bond supplies of various U.S. states as of June 1 and June 8, 2005.
- Bond Fund Tactic Can Be Copied. APARNA NARAYANAN // Investors Business Daily;10/2/2014, pA06
It's the behemoth flagship fund with a 17-year track record from a manager dubbed the bond king. But Pimco Total Return enters the final quarter of 2014 under a cloud of uncertainty.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 12, 2004. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p35
Presents a chart showing statistics on plain/insured general obligation bond yield curves by state for August 12, 2004. Ratings.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32158, p27
The article presents a chart related to results of the U.S. competitive sales of various bonds. It includes organizations like Ankeny Community School District, Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial Area Schools, Ankeny Community School District and Independent School District.
- Fla. Insurer OKs $1B Bond Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32496, p1
The article reports that Citizens Property Insurance Corp. in Bradenton, California has approved a plan of finance including the issuance of about $1 billion of taxable and tax-exempt bonds. The finance will help cover a hurricane-related deficit and will retire taxable notes issued in 1999 that...
- Mass. Agencies Work With Limited Cap. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/20/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32571, p1
The article offers information on the limited caps to be granted by A&F to several Massachusetts bonding agencies. A&F is said to have a limited capacity of $547 million to be granted this year which is far exceeded by the requirements of bonding agencies. Private activity bondings (PAB) are...
- Market Close: Shallow Issuance Leaves Munis Slow. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;10/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F339, p1
The article informs that government shutdown due to the governmental impasse may affect an upcoming debt which led to slow pace in the municipal market. It discusses decrease in pricing bonds with maturities between 2018 and 2019, whereas yields on bonds maturing from 2020 to 2022 have been...
- Market Post: Supply the Story with New Bonds Scarce. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;2/21/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F308, p1
The article offers a report related to the performance of the U.S. bond market as of February 21, 2014. Topics discussed include the impact of developments in Puerto Rico and the federal tapering policy, performance of municipal mutual funds and institutional pricing of Louisiana highway bonds....
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p8
The article presents charts depicting information on competitive bond offerings. It contains information like name of issuer and the respective state, total amount of the sale, time of the sale, financial advisors to the issue, legal opinion provider, period of maturation, and insurer of the issue.