Inventories Unchanged In Feb.; Sales Down 0.6%
- August Business Inventories Up 0.3%; Sales Rise 0.3%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/30/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34004, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Commerce Department has reported that U.S. business inventories have increased 0.3 percent in August 2013 while sales have increased 0.3 percent in the same period. It informs that July 2013 sales gain has followed a 0.6 percent increase in June 2013. It also...
- Inventories Rise 0.8%; Sales Climb 0.2%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p6
The article presents statistics on business inventories and sales performance for 2006 which was taken from the data released by Commerce Department in the U.S. The data showed an increase of 0.8 percent in inventories and a 0.2 percent in sales for June. The overall increased in inventories is...
- Inventories Rise 0.4%; Sales Jump 2.3%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/17/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33317, p2
The article presents the report from the U.S. Commerce Department which revealed that the country's business inventories and sales have increased by 0.4% and 2.3% in March 2010, respectively.
- Sales, Inventories Up In November. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in business inventories and sales according to the U.S. Department of Commerce data. Percentage of increase in inventories and sales; Projection on the increase of inventories.
- Business Sales Rise 1.1% Inventories Increase 0.1%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33945, p2
The article offers information on the report of U.S. Department of Commerce, which highlights that business inventories rose to 0.1 percent to 1.66 trillion dollars in May 2013, while sales increased to 1.1 percent to 1.28 trillion dollars.
- Inventories Up 0.1%; Sales Decrease 0.9%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33350, p2
The article highlights the growth of business inventories by 0.1% in May 2010 while total business sales dropped 0.9% as reported by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Business Sales Rise 0.6%; Inventories Gain 0.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33715, p2
The article reports that business inventories have grown 0.3% to 1,580.2 billion dollars in March 2011, while sales increased 0.6% to 1,241 billion dollars, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- October Business Inventories Up 0.2%; Sales Down 0.1%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
Business inventories rose 0.2% to $1.760 trillion in October, while sales were down 0.1% to $1.351 trillion, the Commerce Department reported Thursday.
- Business Sales Rise 0.4%; Inventories Gain 0.7%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;3/14/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33679, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Commerce Department regarding the 0.7% increase in business inventories and the 0.4% increase in business sales in 2012.