March Import Price Index Declines 0.4%
- Index comparisons. // Electrical World;Sep98, Vol. 212 Issue 9, p5
Presents statistical information on stock index comparisons in the petroleum industry. Details on the performance of several companies; Information on the companies which performed favorably in the index; Identification of the five most volatile companies.
- Global Exchange Rate Configurations: Do Oil Shocks Matter? Habib, Maurizio Michael; Bützer, Sascha; Stracca, Livio // IMF Economic Review;Aug2016, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p443
Do oil shocks matter for exchange rates? This paper identifies three structural shocks that impact on the oil market and analyzes their effect on exchange rates in 43 advanced and emerging countries. It finds that oil-exporting countries tend to experience appreciation pressures after oil...
- CW75 stock performance. // Chemical Week;5/18/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 17, p35
Presents an update on the "Chemical Week" 75 stock performance index ending May 11, 2005. Crude oil and petrochemical prices; Company leaders and laggards in the index.
- Is the latest inflation rate unusually high? Reynolds, Alan // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/30/2006, Issue 323576, p23
The article discusses the consumer price index (CPI) data. The higher price of gasoline paid by consumers at the pump was the main source of the rise followed by homeowner's replacement cost and electricity prices. Electricity prices climbed 6.2% between May 2005 and May 2006 it was posted that...
- LatAm: Eating And Driving At The Same Time. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/1/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p15
The article presents a comparison of consumer price index (CPI) in Latin America to those of developed states. Analysts believe that food price inflation and high oil costs will remain major macroeconomic factors in Latin America during the rest of 2007 and into 2008. Latin American markets,...
- SAUDI ARABIA. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Jul2003, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p4
This article overviews various economic indicators of Saudi Arabia as of July 1, 2003. Apart from the oil industry, anecdotal evidence in the country suggests that the rest of the economy is suffering. The consumer price index has fallen y-o-y for the past 13 months, which indicates continued...
- Better than break even. Haselhurst, David // Bulletin with Newsweek;01/09/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6256, p66
Focuses on the stock exchanges in Australia. Estimates for the portfolio of shares; Fluctuation in share price for the oil and gas sector; Details on the All Ordinaries share price index. INSET: BLUE CHIP by Peter Freeman..
- Update. // Traffic World;10/11/2004, Vol. 268 Issue 41, p36
Presents data of relevance to transportation in the U.S. compiled as of October 12, 2004. Diesel price index; Air caro traffic; Petroleum products demand.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/17/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 50, p31
Reports on Saudi Aramco's expected switch to the International Petroleum Exchange Brent futures trade weighted average price index in the first half of 2000. Reason for state energy group's move; Implications for other producers of sour crudes.