Jobless Claims Up 12,000 to 313,000
- Jobless Claims Dip 20,000; Record Continuing Claims. // Bond Buyer;4/13/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33096, p2
The article reports on the decrease of initial claims for state unemployment benefits during the April 4, 2009 week which posted 20,000 to 654,000, while continuing claims increase to a record high for the 10th consecutive week in the U.S. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the...
- Jobless Claims Fall 13,000 to 421,000. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p2
First-time applications for state unemployment benefits dropped 13,000 to 421,000 in the week ended June 14, 2003 according to data released by the U.S. Labor Department. The 421,000 applications figure was predicted correctly by IFR BondData America's poll of economists. The four-week moving...
- Jobless Claims Up 3,000 to 422,000. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports that according to the U.S. Labor Department, applications for state unemployment benefits have rose from 3,000 to 422,000 in the week ended September 6, 2003.
- Jobless Claims Up 42,000 to 445,000. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p2
Informs in the increase in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits in the United States in the week ended July 7, 2001. Data from the U.S. Labor Department.
- Jobless Claims Rise 21,000 to 430,000. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31671, p2
Reports on an increase in the first-time applications for state unemployment benefits as stated by the U.S. Labor Department.
- Aug 22 U.S. jobless data. // Hungary A.M.;8/23/2013, p1
The article reports that based on the Labor Department data, initial claims in the U.S. for state unemployment benefits had climbed from 13,000 to 336,000, just more than what the economists in a Reuters poll have expected.
- Jobless claims off 31,000 to 296,000. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p2
Reports on the drop in the number of claims for state unemployment benefits in the United States as of December 12, 1998. US Department of Labor's statement that claims revised upward due to reporting errors.
- Jobless Claims Up 10,000 to 299,000. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;10/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30991, p2
Reports on an increase in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits during the week ended on September 30, 2000, according to the United States Labor Department.
- Jobless Claim Data To Be Released Today. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p2
Reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Department of Labor on the release of the initial jobless claims for the week ended December 22, 2001.