- Walkers to extend key snack ranges. // Marketing Week;12/11/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p8
Reports on the marketing campaign of Walkers Snacks in Great Britain. Strategy for assault on the snacks market.
- Walkers' snacks fail to whet UK appetite. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;11/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p22
Reports on efforts of the British crisps leader Walkers Snack Foods to replicate its success in the snacks market. Disappointing sales of its Sun Dog savory popcorn and Cheetos cheese puffs brands; Success of both brands in the United States (US) under PepsiCo Inc.; Success of the Doritos brand...
- Walkers plans football snack to cash in on next year's World Cup. // Marketing Week;12/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p6
Reports the plan to launch football theme snack, Walkers Football to capitalize the football World Cup by Walkes company. Flavor of the snack foods; Preparation for the launching of the snack food; Proceeds of the sales.
- Walker plans popcorn snack brand `Sun Dog'. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;2/18/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p9
Reports on Walkers Snack Foods' plans to launch the popcorn snack Sun Dog. Availability; Prices; Financial performance for the year ending April 19, 1998.
- Walkers in ...3m Cheetos relaunch. // Marketing Week;2/24/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
Informs that Walkers is planning a second relaunch for Cheetos in an effort to revitalize the snack food brand in Great Britain. Marketing and advertising spending; Failure to dent the success of brand Wotsits.
- Walkers runs pub promo. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2003, p7
Reports on Walkers Snacks' launching of a text promotion, via marketing group Flytxt, to enhance the visibility and consumption of its products in British pubs.
- Walker's selects chief to oversee footballing work. // Marketing (00253650);4/19/2001, p3
Announces the appointment of Jonathan Gregory as football sponsorship manager at Walker's Snack Foods. Shake-up of the senior tier of Walker's marketing department in early 2001; Gregory's duties and responsibilities.
- Walkers Snacks ties to Comic Relief campaign. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p5
Reports the partnership between Walkers Snacks and Comic Relief on a cause-related marketing campaign in Great Britain. Initiation of fundraising drive for the 2003 Red Nose Day; Promotion of text-messaging services; Popularity of Comic Relief charity group.
- Walkers flags 99 calories. // British Baker;1/15/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p16
The article reports that crisp and snack manufacturer Walkers Snack Foods Ltd. has brought four of its single-serve snacks brands including Quavers, Wotsits, and French Fries under a new '99 Calories or Less' banner.