Picking the right palette
- 10-second display unit. // Packaging Magazine;4/22/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the development of a freestanding carton display unit by Gundlach Display in Germany. Speed in assembling the unit; Variety of colors; Suitability of unit in all types of products.
- Announcement 91-2. // Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms Quarterly Bulletin;1/16/91-3/15/91, Vol. 1, p111
Announces the general notice of the Bureau of alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms on dollar limitation for display and retail advertising specialties. Effectivity of the notice; Other supplementary information.
- Display file. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p148
Presents suggestions on how to display merchandise in the United States. Points of focus; Materials for merchandise display.
- Attention kids. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p110
Presents display units for giftwares available in the United States. Includes playhouse display; Five sided display; Hutch blocks, toy chest and rocking chair; Prices; Contact information.
- Display merchandisers. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p92
Emphasizes how strategic location of display could increase sales. Who are attracted to the displays; What products are suitable for display.
- Apple of her eye. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p202
Focuses on display fixtures in product display and selling, highlighting the display at Carol Jenkins' Special Additions store, Chelan County, Washington. Information on Chelan County; Detailed information on Jenkins' use of apple boxes in her display; How the art of display can influence...
- Process: Product display system. M.G. // Interior Design;May94, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p210
Describes the creation of a uniform product display method which offers flexibility. Design of the Benetton Sportsystem's showroom by the Philips Jansen Group with graphic designers Mobius Inc.; Prototype assemblage of self-contained exhibit spaces.
- Display merchandisers. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov97, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p144
Presents information on display units which may be used by display merchandisers. Identification of the boxClock display by Ziro Design; Details on the countertop unit which can be used to display small items by Recycled Works.
- Leekes wins Broomhill display competition. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p3
Announces that Leeks of Llantrisant is the winner of Broomhill's spring 1997 display competition. Number of retailers who participated in the contest; Objective of the competition; Description of the display.