- Untitled. // British Baker;8/27/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on the move of Healy's Celebration Cakes to spend one month to create a wedding cake that has 30 tiers and stands 22 feet high.
- Wacky Cake. Bodine, Cynthia // Boys' Quest;Apr/May97, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p47
Presents a recipe for making `Wacky Cake.'
- A `tasteful' flag. // Cobblestone;Jan1997, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p40
Presents cake recipe decorated as a flag. Ingredients; Directions. INSET: You need..
- Bridal shower white chocolate Kahlua(TM) dessert. // Hispanic Times Magazine;May/Jun1994, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p35
Features a recipe for Kahlua White Chocolate Cake. Ingredients; Mixing and baking directions.
- The right mix. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jun94, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p16
Presents advice on Arrowhead Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix for a pancake that will not end up loaded with fat and salt. Best-tasting flavors; Preparation procedure; Contents of whole grains; Toppings; Contact phone.
- Angel food cake is devilishly good. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p31
Features variations of the angel food cake. History of angel food cake; Various chefs' concoctions of the angel food cake.
- Oscar's Decadent Delight. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p35
Presents the recipe for Oscar's Decadent Delight cake topped with a solid bittersweet-chocolate Oscar statuette. Highlight of the desserts served at the post-Academy Awards Governor's Ball.
- French meat pie la tourtiere. DuyLac, Melanie // Yankee;Jan94, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p82
Presents a recipe of French meat pie la tourtiere. Author's baking of French meat pies together with her family; Traditional serving of la tourtiere in Massachusetts; Serving of French meat pies during the author's baptism in February 1953.
- A Berry Big Cake. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;4/12/2004, Vol. 72 Issue 21, p3
Features the giant strawberry-shaped butter cake made by bakers in La Trinidad, Philippines.