Wallpaper to suit any event
- Reading line-up. // Printing World;11/4/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 5, p20
Reports on computer consumables manufacturer ColourLink's launch of a range of products called Cad Papers of Distinction, which is aimed at the architectural, engineering and construction markets.
- Zodiac drives in. // Printing World;10/28/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 4, p31
Reports the launch of the Zodiax HP plotter range for printing process from Colourlink in Great Britain. Product design; Range of sizes.
- Restoration wallpaper. Vila, B. // Popular Mechanics;Nov87, Vol. 164 Issue 11, p24
One of the most important finishing touches of restoration work in a home is wallpaper. Thanks to a number of suppliers who specialize in making historical reproduction of adaption papers, it is possible to carry the authentic look of your old home through to this final detail.
- Old house restoration. Vila, B. // Popular Mechanics;Aug88, Vol. 165 Issue 8, p20
Stripping down a wall to its base, whether it's plaster or drywall, is a tedious, messy job at best. Several suggestions on successful wallpaper stripping.
- Hanging wallpaper. Hamilton, Gene; Hamilton, Katie // Popular Mechanics;Dec90, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p57
Offers several suggestions for hanging wallpaper. Choosing a wallpaper; Estimating paper and wall preparation; Layout; Hanging paper; Corners.
- Wallpaper industry rolls out generic campaign. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p3
Reports that the Wallfashion Bureau was officially launched at London's Britannia Hotel in April. Aims of the Bureau; How the bureau is being funded; Comments from Terry Langstroth, chairman of the WMA marketing committee.
- Prepping walls for papering. // Better Homes & Gardens;Feb1993, Vol. 71 Issue 2, pM12
Gives advice on preparing walls for wallcoverings. How to prepare painted walls; Preparing papered walls; Where to send for step-by-step instructions or the video Wallpaper Like a Pro.
- The Cosmo couple wallpapers. // Cosmopolitan;Oct96, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p210
Presents advice for installing wallpapers. Making marks on the wall; Application of paste; Folding.
- Cream of the wallpaper. Thompson-Kennedy, J. // House Beautiful;Oct87, Vol. 129 Issue 10, p102
The retail market has responded to public demand for high- style wallpaper patterns bearing strong resemblance to the papers we're used to seeing in rooms by professionals. A fanciful display of decorator-class patterns you can find in stores now.