Merry party pieces
- Inaugural awards a success. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p19
Reports on the inaugural Marketing Event Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel on September 14, 1998. List of winners; Number of attendees.
- Blue chips in awards finals. // Marketing Event;Sep98, p4
Announces that blue-chip client companies have been shortlisted for the inaugural `Marketing Event' awards. Automobile manufacturers that are on the shortlist.
- Experts judge debut awards. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p5
Reports on the judging of 118 entries for the inaugural `Marketing Event' Awards, to be launched on September 14, 1998 in Great Britain. List of judges; Sponsors of the awards.
- Stand awards for new event. // Marketing Event;Jun97, p7
Announces `Marketing Event's presentation of stand awards to winning exhibitors at the Relationship Marketing Event. Categories to be judged; Judges.
- Industry forum didn't deserve to be criticised. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p17
Focuses on the criticism of an exhibition delegate in an article on the Association of Exhibition Organisers Industry Forum in the periodical 'Marketing Event,' in October 2001. Reaction on the criticism; Details on the criticism; Opinion on delegates in the forum.
- Entry forms available for key awards. // Marketing Event;Apr97, p8
Reveals that all registered readers of the `Marketing Event' periodical are entitled to join the 1997 Marketing Exhibition Effectiveness Awards.
- Get entries in for ME awards. // Marketing Event;May2001, p4
States that the closing date for entries for the `Marketing Event' (ME) Awards is on June 16, 2001. Background information on the ME awards; Categories of the award.
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p3
Editorial. Comments on the success of the Marketing Event Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel which was held on September 1998. Significance of the awards; Information on the business campaign group London First.
- 1998 salary and lifestyle survey. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Jun98, p22
Presents statistical information on the survey conducted by Marketing Events and Nextep recruitment on the salaries of event industry workers in Great Britain. Average salary per year of event industry workers; Living condition of event industry workers; Details on the survey.