Miller Freeman in Berlin show link
- Managers Update. // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb2000, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p16
Presents updates from the household appliance industry in the United States as of February 2000. Agreement between Messe Berlin and Miller Freeman; Features of the Gas Cooktop GC36 stainless steel burner of Fisher & Paykel; Relocation of Lochnivar Corp.; Launch of research projects by the...
- Net move for Messe Berlin. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p13
Reports on the plan of Messe Berlin to make all its shows accessible as virtual trade fairs by 2002. Objective of the virtual trade fairs.
- Messe Berlin holds innovative fair-success calculator available. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Nov2004, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p173
Announces the online availability of the SalesPark BerlinTM calculator from Messe Berlin. Web site where the tool can be accessed; Features of the tool; Comment from Raimund Hosch, chairman of the board of Messe Berline GmbH and initiator of the calculator, on the benefits of the product to...
- Positive operating results in spite of difficult economic environment. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p84
Reports on the outcome of the ITB Berlin 2003 exhibition in Germany in March. Number of exhibitors; Implication of the positive outcome of the event; Remarks from Christian GÃ¶ke of Messe Berlin on the event.
- Urban rail suppliers gear up for InnoTrans. // Metro Report;Sep2016, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p68
The article previews the InnoTrans 2016 exhibition which is organized by trade fair company Messe Berlin in Germany from September 20-23, 2016 that features five segments including Railway Infrastructure, Railway Technology, and Public Transport.
- 'Unique' breadth attracts record attendance. // Railway Gazette International;Nov2016, Vol. 172 Issue 11, p64
The article offers information on the 11th InnoTrans trade show held in Berlin, Germany from September 20-23, 2016 organised by Messe Berlin.
- Set for a show shakeout. Muqbil, Imtiaz // Travel Weekly Australia;3/30/2007, Issue 43, p7
The article assesses on the plan of the travel show ITB Berlin to launch an Asian trade show for 2007 in Singapore. According to the author, the plan would trigger a shakeout among the regional trade shows particularly the Pacific Asia Travel Association Travel Mart. He asserts that the ITB Asia...
- Messe Berlin adds Corporate Marketplace to ITB. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Nov2004, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the plan of Messe Berlin to expand the range of the facilities of the International Tourism Exchange ITB Berlin show. Information on the Business Travel Lounge segment to be introduced in the show; Views on the business travel market; Remarks from David Ruetz, project manager with...
- ILA 2014: The Republic of Turkey is partner country for the ILA Berlin Air Show 2014. // Military Technology;2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p12
The article offers information on the International Aerospace Exhibition Internationale Luft- und Raumfahrtausstellung (ILA) to be organized by the German Aerospace Industries Association (BDLI) and trade shows organizer Messe Berlin GmbH in partnership with Turkey in Berlin, Germany in 2014.