Joint effort for transport fair
- Designers make sense of London's changing transport. Banks, Tom // Design Week;6/23/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p4
The article offers information on the exhibition titled "Sense and the City: Smart Connected and on the Move," to be held at London Transport Museum in England from July 1 to March 18, 2012.
- GIS shows promise. // Access International;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p8
The article informs that GIS lifting and specialised transport show was held on September 9, 2010 in Piacenza, Italy.
- INNOTRANS 2014. // Modern Railways;2014 Supplement, Vol. 71, p3
The article offers information on the 2014 InnoTrans, an international trade fair for transport technology to be held in Berlin, Germany during September 23-26, 2014.
- ACT Expo, Trucking Efficiency to expand partnership. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;11/17/2014, p2
The article discusses the 2015 Alternative Clean Transportation Expo to be held at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas on May 4-7 with the support of Trucking Efficiency, a joint effort between the North American Council for Freight Efficiency and Carbon War Room.
- United States joins InnoTrans 2012 exhibitors. // Railway Age;May2012, Vol. 213 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the 32 countries, including the U.S. and Hungary, that will exhibit at the InnoTrans 2012 to be held in Berlin on September 18-23.
- TIME TRAVEL. // Fleet Owner;Feb2003, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p93
Reports on the installation of an exhibit commemorating the history of U.S. transportation industry at the Smithsonian Institute's National Museum of American History. Display of the museum's transportation collection in historic settings.
- 100 years of horsepower. Waddington, Glen // Octane;Sep2014, Issue 135, p34
The article offers information on the annual Rodeo Drive Concours vehicle show held in Beverly Hills, California on June 15, 2014 featuring various vehicles including horse-drawn wagons, classic cars, and supercars.
- The Northwest TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY Exposition. Nicholas, Catherine; Wilcox, Clayton // Public Roads;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p27
Highlights the Pacific Northwest Transportation Technology Exposition in Moses Lake, Washington from September 12 to 14, 2000. Objective of the exposition; Vendors who will participate in the exposition.
- UK COMPANIES AMONG SPECIALISTS IN BERLIN. // Modern Railways;2014 Supplement, Vol. 71, p7
The article offers information on the 2014 InnoTrans, an international trade fair for transport technology to be held in Berlin, Germany during September 23-26, 2014 and the companies participating in the fair including Mechan Ltd., Garrandale Ltd., and Hepworth Rail International.