- MOST LIKELY TO... Gupta, Anika // Smithsonian;Sep2008, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p37
This article lists a variety of ocean species preserved in glass jars at the Sant Ocean Hall at the National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C., including the monkfish, the purple bubble raft snail, and the giant sea spider.
- South Korea expo draws thousands. // Asian Pacific Post;5/17/2012, p17
The article reports on the 2012 international exposition in South Korean with the theme "The Living Ocean and Cost."
- The Medium is Metal The Theme is Water. Metcalfe, Robin // Metalsmith;Winter1991, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p46
The article reviews the exhibition "Canada's Ocean Playground" at The Public Archives of Nova Scotia in Halifax, Nova Scotia from June 7-July 27, 1990.
- REGIONAL EVENTS. Davis, Sylvia Edwards // France Today;Oct/Nov2015, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p13
The article reviews several exhibitions in Paris, France in 2015-2016 including the ocean exhibition at the National Sea Centre, the "Festivals and Pleasures of Love in the Age of Madame de Pompadour" exhibition at the MusÃ©e Du Louvre-Lens and the exhibition on the Battle of Marignano.
- PLACE IN THE NEWS: Harbin, China. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;1/28/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 14, p3
The article offers information on the Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival in Harbin, China.
- PLACE IN THE NEWS: JAPAN. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;1/25/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p3
The article features the Sapporo Snow Festival in Japan.
- Play On! Doane, Kathleen // Cincinnati Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p40
Discusses about Cincinnati Shakespeare Festival. Idea of the three young actors starting a Shakespearean theater company; Name of the actors who gave the idea of starting a company; Basic structure of the company; Positions held by the actors who formed the company.
- Fourth annual paperweight festival. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Nov95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p11
Announces L.H. Selman Ltd.'s fourth annual International Paperweight Festival in November 1995. International Paperweight Society's sponsorship of the event; Contact information.
- Slow going in Monte Carlo. Johnson, Debra // Broadcasting & Cable;2/20/95, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p19
No abstract available.