Reed uses kit stand at WTM
- Dubai 'remains strong' Lane, Mike // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/6/2009, Issue 2856, p10
The article reports on the statement of Mark Walsh, the group exhibition director for Reed Travel Exhibitions, that the economic condition of Dubai, United Arab Emirates remains strong amidst the global financial crisis. The statement was connoted after the speculations that Dubai has reports of...
- Buyers' scheme expanded to include 150 participants. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/6/2009, Issue 2856, p10
The article reports that the Hosted Buyers programme as a part of the Arabian Travel Market 2009 has increased its international participants from 120 to 150. It notes that the program will recognize high-quality buyers basing on their purchasing and decision-making capability, and inclose to...
- RTE launches a ?1m campaign. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p8
Reports on the marketing campaign of Reed Travel Exhibitions (RTE). Details on the campaign; Information on the extension of the Meridian Club; Acquisition of RTE on International Golf Travel Market.
- Weekly travel title drops frequency to run fortnightly. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/6/2002, p6
Reports the changes made by Reed Travel & Meeting Asia on the flagship title for the travel trade publication in Asia.
- Reed travel to probe circ overstatements. Cassidy, Neil // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p13
Reports on an announcement made by Reed Travel Group (RTG), a division of Reed Elsevier PLC, that irregularities in overstatements to advertisers in circulation statements for its hotel and airline directories for the period 1991-1996 were discovered, and an investigation into the situation has...
- EIBTM Looks to Barcelona for Better Days. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul2003, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p31
Highlights Reed Travel Exhibition's European show, EIBTM, held May 2003 in Geneva, Switzerland. Estimated number of people who attended the event; Absence of the U.S. in the event.
- Five battle for right to stage EIBTM in 2004. // Event;Mar2002, p12
Presents information on the European cities considered by event organizer Reed Travel Exhibitions to host the incentive travel and meetings show of EIBTM in 2004.
- Exhibition to be cut to three days? // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/11/2002, Issue 2539, p9
Reports on negotiations between World Travel Market (WTM) organizer Reed Travel Exhibitions and the Association of National Tourist Offices Representatives over WTM exhibitor fees. Proposal to reduce the number of WTM exhibit days; Proposal of Reed Travel Exhibitions to reduce exhibitor fees.
- Reed sees travel profits plummet. Cassidy, Neil // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/97, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p13
Looks at the decrease in revenues for Reed Elsevier's Reed Travel Group, of Secaucus, New Jersey, publisher of Travel Age, Frequent Flyer and three other travel magazines. Comments from Kevin Fitzpatrick, the groups human resources vice president; Information on the acquisition between Chilton...