Architect to push FIT 98
- Review. Barnett, Winston // Architecture Australia;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p28
Reviews the exhibition entitled Innovative Austrian Architecture featuring contemporary architecture in Austria at the Toast II Gallery in Sydney, New South Wales on September 5 to 15, 1996.
- Holl and Ambasz, in a manner of speaking. Kimball, R. // Architectural Record;Apr1989, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p51
Reviews the recent exhibition of work by the New York-based architects Emilio Ambasz and Steven Holl at the Museum of Modern Art (New York): the fourth in a series of exhibitions sponsored by the Gerald D. Hines Interests Architecture Program.
- Year-end exhibits celebrate `outre' architecture. // Architectural Record;Dec1993, Vol. 181 Issue 12, p11
Reports on different architectural exhibitions. Venues and dates; `Expressionist Utopias: Paradise, Metropolis, Architectural Fantasy' at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in California; `La Casa de Todos Nosotros (A House for Us All)' at the National Building Museum; `Paper Futures' at the...
- Architects look to animal kingdom. // Christian Science Monitor;6/15/95, Vol. 87 Issue 140, p15
Reviews the exhibition at the Museum of Finnish Architecture in Helsinki.
- Architecture retrospective takes over MCA. // Crain's Chicago Business;01/03/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on the architectural exhibit called `At the End of the Century: One Hundred Years of Architecture' in Chicago, Illinois. Exhibit organizer; Venue; Designs of various buildings as focus of the exhibit.
- CALENDAR. // Canadian Architect;Sep2011, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p48
A calendar of 2011-2012 architecture exhibitions in Canada is presented which includes "Struggling Cities: From Japanese Urban Projects in the 1960s" at the Japan Foundation, "The Hylozoic Ground Collaboration" at Cambridge Galleries, and "Om Improvement: The Quiet Room" at the MADE gallery.
- Neighborhood watch. Hartman, Hattie // Building Design;5/24/2002, Issue 1534, p14
Reviews the exhibition 'Neighbourhoods by Design,' by the Royal Institute of British Architects London Region at Portland Place in London, England.
- Genetic Engineering. Makovsky, Paul // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p46
The offers information on the exhibition "Metabolism, the City of the Future," to be held at Mori Art Museum in Tokyo, Japan from September 17 to January 15, 2011.
- Die RealitÃ¤t im Kleinen erschaffen. Elser, Oliver // Baumeister;mai2012, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p72
The article reviews the exhibition of architectural models, held April 5 to September 16, 2012 at the German Architectural Museum (DAM), in Frankfurt, Germany.
- "Inventing the Skyline": the career of Cass Gilbert. Morrone, Francis // New Criterion;Jan2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on an exhibition entitled ''Inventing the Skyline: The Architecture of Cass Gilbert'' held on September 12, 2000 at the New York Historical Society in New York City. Overview of the exhibition; Features of the exhibition; Theme of the exhibiton.