Michelin at Motor Show as sponsor
- PGA tour keeps same sponsor. // Marketing News;2/15/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p16
Announces the decision of Michelin, a tire manufacturer, to extend its title sponsorship of the PGA Tour's Michelin Championship at Las Vegas, Nevada through 2006. Sponsorship agreement signed by Michelin with tournament organizers; Schedule of the tournament.
- France's Michelin stars--winners and losers. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p6
Presents information on the ratings given to restaurants in France by the Michelin guide released in 2002. Guy Savoy in Paris; Le Crocodile in Strasbourg; Les Trois Marches in Versailles.
- Michelin launches next-generation green tyre. // European Rubber Journal;May/Jun2011, Vol. 193 Issue 3, p0020
The article offers brief information on the tire XM2 from CIE. Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA.
- Michelin's next generation Green X tyre. // New Zealand Company Vehicle;Oct2011, p10
The article offers information on the Michelin Energy XM2 tyre.
- Michelin Issues RFP to 10+ Shops. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Southeast Edition;04/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p5
Presents updates on the review for the advertising account offered by Michelin as of April 16, 2001. Agencies being considered; Brief background on the account.
- Michelin unveils Defender all-season tire. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;8/17/2015, p4
The article offers information about the Defender LTX M/S tire from Michelin.
- New Michelin covers ahead of Corsica test. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;8/19/2015, p15
The article reports on a new asphalt tyre that tire manufacturer Michelin will unveil for the August 2015 Rally Germany event, which will feature a new tread pattern and compound.
- Added life for tires. // Beverage Industry;May98, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on Michelin's efforts to develop revolutionary tire technology to improve the bottom line for its customers. Second-highest operating costs for fleets; Benchmark set by Michelin for fuel-efficient tires in 1992; Fuel-efficient XZA2 and XDA2 tires; Drive-axle tires design.
- Michelins innovative airless tyres feature PU spokes. // Urethanes Technology International;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that tire maker Cie. GÃ©nÃ©rale des Ã‰tablissements Michelin SCA has opened a factory in North America to produce its new vehicle wheel called as Tweel.