Adtranz takes train to Railtex
- Train order brings jobs. // Professional Engineering;03/12/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p13
Reports that Adtranz won the contract to supply new trains for the London Tilbury and Southend rail lines in England. Details of the contract.
- Toy Train Collection Pulls in to Colonial Williamsburg. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Dec2000, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p10
Features the exhibition `Toy Trains From the Carstens Collection,' on view at the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum at Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia through September 4, 2001.
- Workin' on the Railroad. RATHBUN, KARISSA // Jacksonville Magazine;Apr2014, p44
The article focuses on the "Waiting for the Train: Henry Flagler and the Florida East Coast Railroad," an exhibit at the Beaches Museum and History Park in Jacksonville, Florida through June 1, 2014.
- JULY FEST - SSME Luddenham NSW. Carter, Brian // Australian Model Engineering;Nov/Dec2012, Issue 165, p34
The article reports on the July Fest - SSME Luddenham New South Wales (NSW) model train exhibition in July 2012.
- Reviews. // Trains;Jan98, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p85
Reviews the exhibition, `Canadian Trains.'
- Train Show in New Braunfels. // Wilson County News;10/22/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p2B
The article reviews the Train Show to be held at the South Central Texas and New Braunfels Civic Center in New Braunfels, Texas from November 15 and November 16, 2014, respectively.
- Wondrous World of Winterfest. Gresko, Dawn // Pensacola Magazine;Dec2015, p17
The article discusses the Winterfest events in Pensacola, Florida in 2015, including the Model Trains on the Move exhibition at the Pensacola Museum of Art, Performance Tours, and Reindeer Games.
- TRAIN MEN. Cutler, Tess // Santa Fe Reporter;5/22/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p31
The article previews the exhibition "Model Train Show" to be held by Santa Fe Model Railroad Club at Santa Fe County Fairgrounds in New Mexico from May 25 to 26, 2013.
- Supersaver return. // Professional Engineering;11/19/97, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p10
Features Adtranz's low-cost multiple-unit coaches and slam-door trains. Extension of a vehicle's life by 15 years via Adtranz's low-cost alternative coaches; Safety features provided by the vehicle.