Ericsson plays on new Bond
- 007's sponsor blitz. Arndorfer, James B.; Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p24
Discusses the global integrated film promotions planned around the release of the James Bond motion picture `Tomorrow Never Dies.' The partnership with Heineken USA; Other marketers that have tie-ins.
- 007 declassified. Sauter, Michael // Entertainment Weekly;05/08/98, Issue 431, p80
Reviews the motion picture `Tomorrow Never Dies.'
- Tomorrow Never Dies. Cagle, Jess; Harris, Mark // Entertainment Weekly;08/22/97, Issue 393/394, p91
Previews the motion picture `Tomorrow Never Dies,' directed by Roger Spottiswoode and starring Pierce Brosnan, Michelle Yeoh, and Jonathan Pryce. The scheduled release for December 1997.
- Movies: Reviews, previews, our views. H.C.B. // Interview;Dec97, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p82
Reviews the motion picture `Tomorrow Never Dies,' directed by Roger Spottiswoode.
- Reviews. Arroyo, Jose // Sight & Sound;Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p52
Reviews the motion picture `Tomorrow Never Dies,' directed by Roger Spottiswoode and produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli.
- Banned, James Bond. Dawtrey, Adam // Variety;03/17/97, Vol. 366 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the Vietnamese government's withdrawal of permission to shoot scenes of the movie `Tomorrow Never Dies' in their country. Lack of technical infrastructure to cope with film requirements.
- Gold bond marketing. Buyikian, Teresa // Adweek Western Edition;03/09/98, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p3
Announces the winning of motion picture `Tomorrow Never Dies' starring Pierce Brosnan of the Charles M. Powell Award for Best Marketed Motion Picture of 1997 from the Film Information Council. Marketing partners of the motion picture; Infopramtion on the Powell award; Amount grossed by the...
- Film reviews. McCarthy, Todd // Variety;12/15/97, Vol. 369 Issue 6, p57
Reviews the motion picture `Tomorrow Never Dies,' the 18th film in the James Bond movie series and directed by Roger Spottiswoode.
- Laugh? I thought I'd die. Gillmor, Don // Saturday Night;Jun98, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p63
Focuses on the action films of Hollywood, California. Views on the making of these films including `Tomorrow Never Dies' and `Thunderball'; Cost of producing such films; Films where dissociation between action and dialogue are most evident.