- California sets Hong Kong visit. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/2/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 83, p15
Reports on the California Fashion Association's (CFA) hosting of a California Fashion Pavilion during Fashion Week in Hong Kong in January 1996. Contingent to be included by the CFA in the trip; Aim of increasing California's import/export trade by attending world markets as a collective body;...
- The white stuff. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/25/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 16, p14
Reports on vendors' focus on white as the fashion color for spring 1994. Emphasis on white color at the Apparel Salon trade show in the Doral Tuscany Hotel in New York City; Long and short Empire nightgowns; Silk nightgowns; Sporty-looking pajama sets in ready-to-wear fabrics;...
- Buyers at Atlanta Market Lay Paper on Classic Looks. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/23/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 122, p12
Focuses on fashion trends at the June 2000 AmericasMart show in Atlanta, Georgia. Prominence of layered looks with mixed textures; Dominance of clothes with animal prints; Orders of the fashion buyers.
- Plus sizes active at BAT woman show. Joyce, Romy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/5/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 87, p21
Focuses on the 1997 Big and Tall (BAT) Woman show at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Comments on customer traffic and sales during the event; Gale River Designs Karen Collman's enthusiasm for the market for plus-size women.
- Multiple choice. Osborne, Jonathan Ashley // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;Aug2003 Supplement, p16
Presents fashion trends for teenagers featured at the WWDMAGIC exhibition. Kitchen Orange's street-smart Eighties aesthetic in its urbanwear line; Ruby Jane's silhouettes that include sleeveless button-front A-line and straight; Mad Sugar's mix-and-match fabrics; French Connection's spring line.
- Go to pieces. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/19/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 33, Fashion Coterie Preview p4
Previews several women's clothing to be presented at the Fashion Coterie exhibition in New York. Includes Morgan de Toi's nude polyester knit top with Nima's moss green polyester rayon and elastine twill skirt; Equipment's light brown silk jersey dress; Black striped acetate and Lycra top and...
- The boys' club. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/19/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 33, Fashion Coterie Preview p10
Previews several women's clothing to be presented at the Fashion Coterie exhibition in New York. Includes French Connection's gray wool and Lycra pantsuit and blue striped rayon georgette shirt; Beverly Mehl's navy wool and Lycra spandex pinstriped dress at Showroom Seven; Clothing Factory's...
- Softer looks top Who's Next. Murphy, Robert // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/24/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 37, p13
Reports on highlights of the Who's Next youth apparel trade show in Paris, France in January 2000. Streetwear companies that exhibited at the show; General trend toward natural fibers such as cotton and wool; Main colors; Attendance figures; Founding and management of the trade show Xavier...
- London's latest moves. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/24/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 35, p9
Details about several fashion shows in London, England in fall 1998. Design of the apparel collection launched by Clements Ribeiro; Fashion shows of Philip Treacy and Copperwheat Blundell.