Emap's Pure in August move
- EXECUTIVE FASHIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p81
A list of the top executive fashion houses in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked by number of local employees is presented, including Ann Taylor Loft, Elton's, and Gary Franzen Custom Clothing.
- T-shirt shootout. Rocksanne // BMX Plus;Jan1993, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p56
Shows some of the hottest BMX T-shirts. Describes the shirts, where to get them, and how readers can vote for their favorite shirt.
- Cross (purpose) dressing. McMurdy, Deirdre // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on the changes in the workplace regarding fashion while comparing the changes of 1998 to those of the 1950s and 1960s. Detailed information on the comparison; Problems faced by most people; Indepth look at the changes.
- What's a bargain? Knowlton, J.; Meyer-Bosse, H. // Cosmopolitan;Jan1992, Vol. 212 Issue 1, p82
Presents a photo essay of inexpensive fashions for women. Bonnie August bodysuit; Ribbed turtleneck by 525 Made in America; Fenn Wright and Manson pleated skirt; More. INSET: Shopping tips..
- Some like it hot! deNicolais, S.; Stupakoff, B. // Cosmopolitan;Jan1992, Vol. 212 Issue 1, p122
Presents a photo essay of women's fashions. Bright yellows; Vivid red checks; Blazing blues; Snazzy separates; Psychedelic designs.
- Bathing beauties...star-quality swimsuits. deNicolais, S.; Baker, C. // Cosmopolitan;Jan1992, Vol. 212 Issue 1, p130
Presents a photo essay of swimsuits for women. Splashy prints; Gold chain straps; Patent-leather swimsuit; Jeweled sea blue suit.
- New style for long skirts. Knowlton, J.; Meyer-Bosse, H. // Cosmopolitan;Feb1992, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p112
Presents a photo essay of new long skirts for women. Midcalf to ankle lengths; Sexy slits that show lots of leg.
- The bra...meant to be seen! De Nicolais, S.; Keith, D. // Cosmopolitan;Feb1992, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p174
Presents a photo essay of fashion bras. White stretch bra; Black patent leather bra; Crushed velvet bra; Silk floral bra; More; Coordinating outfits to go with the bras.
- The great little office dress. De Nicolais, S.; Rose, U. // Cosmopolitan;Feb1992, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p178
Presents a photo essay of new spring dresses for the office. Double-breasted berry linen by Adrienne Vittadini; Checked sarong wrap from Emanuel/Emanuel Ungaro; Black and white stripes from Randy Kemper; More.
- How $50 can recycle last year's wardrobe. Knowlton, J.; Stevenson, M. // Cosmopolitan;Mar1992, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p134
Suggests several ways to update last year's wardrobe with low-cost add-ons. Creating a designer scarf; Making a sarong skirt; Adding silk flowers to an outfit or accessory. More.