- Picador USA Finds Its Stride In Year Five. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/27/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 39, p16
Focuses on the growth of the book company, Picador USA. Increase in sales between 1996 and 1998; Relationship with publisher Farrar, Straus & Giroux; Books released in summer 1999; Publishing plans for 2000.
- Lightning Source, Holtzbrinck Create Global Digital Content Alliance. // Information Today;Sep2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p27
Reports on the alliance formed between Lightning Source Inc. and Holtzbrinck Publishers. Details of how Lightning Source will become the primary provider of digital fulfillment services for Holtzbrinck Publishers; Terms of the agreement; Discussion of Holtzbrinck's book collection; Delivery of...
- Pitching `Tent' Pays Off for Picador. Quinn, Judy // Publishers Weekly;1/17/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 3, p21
Reports that Picador USA has turned its October 1998 trade paperback reprint of Anita Diamant `The Red Tent,' a novel that imagines the life of Old Testament figure of Dinah, daughter of Jacob. Number of times the trade paperback has been held; Marketing of the book; Promotions of the book.
- Other Highlights.... // Book Publishing Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p7
Highlights the publishers and its specific publications in the U.S.
- New Holtzbrinck Library Post. // Publishers Weekly;11/1/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 44, p16
Reports on the appointment of Talia Ross as library marketing manager for Holtzbrinck Publishers in 2004. Duties and responsibilities of the executive; Career background; Creation of the company's adult library marketing department.
- Other Highlights…. // Book Publishing Report;2/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the two best-selling books published by Holtzbrinck Publishers LLC which include "The World Is Flat," by Thomas Freidman and "Night," by Elie Wiesel.
- Creating a New Force. Bryant, Eric // Library Journal;11/15/2000 Reference 2001, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p64
Offers a look at Palgrave publishing. Focus on the book 'Nature Yearbook of Science and Technology'; Background on the development of Palgrave, a division of Holtzbrinck publishing; Value of the reference as a resource for libraries.
- Other Highlights . . . . // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p7
Reports developments in the U.S. book industry. Benefits of Holtzbrink Publishers company from its alliance with New York Times Co.; Number one rank of the book "Men in Black" by Mark Levin in the hardcover nonfiction bestseller list.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;12/5/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 48, p4
The section presents news briefs concerning the book industry in the U.S. as of December 2005. Anthony Ziccardi has been appointed as the deputy publisher of Pocket Books. Sean McDonald has been selected as the executive director for imprint at Random House. Holtzbrinck has introduced a new Web...